Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God says Bush will win 2004 election

Pat Robertson: God Says Bush Will Win in 2004

NORFOLK, Va. — Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson said Friday he believes God has told him President Bush will be re-elected in a "blowout" in November.
    ------------------------

No opinions on this absurd news so far in 2004.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Somehow, I think Bush will win the 2004 election as well. It would be great if it was a week before election day and they found the WMD's hidden somewhere which would boost Bush's ratings waaaay up If God wants Bush to be President of the United States, then he'll have Bush become President

Comment

What a load of crap..

For one thing.. God doesnt exist.
      Adam

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
        What a load of crap..

For one thing.. God doesnt exist.
        Adam
        What Pat Robertson said may have been a load of crap, but I do beleive that God does exists.

Comment

Pat Robertson is a blowhard. A few years back he said that the reason why Florida was having such bad wildfires that summer was because God was punishing the state because of Disney World's "Gay Days".

Comment

If you don't have faith, it doesn't mean that others can't.

That is just my opinon, love it or leave it...

Comment

I'm a Christian and I wish Pat would shut that hole under his nose. He is like most televangelists, an actor above everything else and most of what he does is for show. He makes Christians look stupid and that is why I haven't paid him any attention in years.

DeltaASA16, if God doesn't exist, then those of us who believe in him lose nothing. If God exists, then those who don't believe in him will lose everything.

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                DeltaASA16, if God doesn't exist, then those of us who believe in him lose nothing. If God exists, then those who don't believe in him will lose everything.
                Wow, well put!! But that is just me agreeing with your opinion...

Comment

I'm a Christian and I wish Pat would shut that hole under his nose. He is like most televangelists, an actor above everything else and most of what he does is for show. He makes Christians look stupid and that is why I haven't paid him any attention in years.

You took the words right out of my mouth, word for word.
                  CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Damn thats pretty good.
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I go to church cause they teach ways to lead your life productively and with dignity and respect.

Religion is something that was started on this planet in just the past 50,000 years that spawned from the thinking of "Cave men." A bunch of ignorant nomads wondering why they existed...

Think about it... How much exaggeration has entered religion through out the 50000 years. It only takes hours for rumors to get out of hand, Imagine a rumor after 50,000 years. Religion today has changed so much over 50,000 years. So, who's to say its correct? If you believe that God favors the humans on earth over the Trillions of life forms throughout the universe, you are crazy

There is no heaven... no hell.. its just a bunch of stories cooked up over the 50,000 years of humans existance.

Think about this.. the earth is 4,000,000,000 years old. we humans have only been around for 50,000 years. Who's to say we've figured out the truth to our existance?

I dont want to lie to myself all my life about there being a god divine who sees all... I want to live a life of truth. Humans and all life forms came from those small ammebas (spelling?) billions of years ago. Woman was not made from the rib of a man.. Snakes never talked to humans to eat fruit that would make humans sense their nakedness. Its impossible for a bush to be engulfed in flames and not burn. No boat, however how large can carry 2 of every life form on earth.

I could go on.. But religion is nothing but speculation that has been blown way out of proportion over humans days or romping around the earth.

Adam

Comment

if God doesn't exist, then those of us who believe in him lose nothing. If God exists, then those who don't believe in him will lose everything.
                        I love that statement! Hope you haven't put a trademark on it, because I think I'll be using it

Adam I'm not even going to reply to your post, because from my time spent online I've observed that the one topic that broods bad blood easier than politics is religion. It is futile to sit here and discuss who is right and wrong when it comes to religion, because both sides are adamant that they are right and are not going to budge one bit in their opinion. Personally, I'm a Christian, and I accept that Adam is an atheist. So let's just leave it at that and get on to discussing things less likely to ruffle feathers.

Comment

Smells like Bulls***
                          ***My Blog***

Comment

Working...
                          X