Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays nfl

hey guys whats up,
    just wandering who plays american football here. i used to play quaterback when i lived in the u.s but moved to the u.k a couple of years ago.

I love football. Everyone on my street always gets games going down by our retention pond, no pads, kicks major ass!

Comment

Same as SWA733Captain- no pads but I prefer to play Ice Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
        but I prefer to play Ice Hockey
        Another NHL fan! Whos your favourite team? I like the Ducks

Comment

Same as SWA733Captain- no pads but I prefer to play Ice Hockey
          Street hockey in the winter in amazing. I love being drilled into snowbanks. Lot more give than the boards and glass

Hey Dale, how bout last night eh? Your Ducks got thier asses kicked! :P

Comment

Yea, I used to play for the Kansas City Chiefs as the starting QB, but I blew out my knee.

No, seriously, I never played football like in high school or pee-wee football. I just don't thnk it's too much fun. I sometimes play it with my friends when it's raining on the baseball field. We used to get soo dirty becuase we play on the mud.

I now play pick up ice hockey at my local rink in full gear. Used to play in an adult league but the guys were 3 times older and bigger then me. Even had a women bigger then me but it wouldn't stop me. But now working nights, I can't do that anymore and going to sea on and off which is getting old now.

I also play street hockey with my Navy buddies in my shop, wearing a helmet and some pads, no full gear unless if we decide to play full contact. One of my buddies busted his left eye last month while playing full contact so we stopped that now.

Safety is paramount.

Kevin

Comment

Hey Kevin, watch that game on New Years Eve? :P

Comment

I used to play freshman football, but I had too much going on, I had to drop something

Patrick

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Lost my throwing technique

i've just been out playing american football with some mates, and i've lost my throwing technique. can someone please help me out

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                    Hey Dale, how bout last night eh? Your Ducks got thier asses kicked! :P
                    Sorry for the late reply, yeah I have to admit we did get beat I don't think we're doing too well this year Last year though, we came second! Beating all of the big teams like Stars, Redwings etc

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                      but I prefer to play Ice Hockey
                      Another NHL fan! Whos your favourite team? I like the Ducks
                      The Florida Panthers, who are yet again sucking-OH WELL at least my favorite Baseball team the Florida Marlins won the world series

Comment

The Florida Panthers, who are yet again sucking
                        They do every season

Comment

The Florida Panthers, who are yet again sucking
                          They do every season
                          Well it happens, at least they made it to the finals in 96

Comment

1996 is ages ago! Whos their best player now anyway?

Comment

1996 is ages ago! Whos their best player now anyway?
                              Take your pick:

Olli Jokinen
                              Roberto Luongo
                              Jay Bouwmeester
                              Lyle Odelein
                              Steve Shields
                              Valeri Bure

I'm not a Panthers fan, but since they play in the same division as the Thrashers (Still in first place in the Southeast ), we get to see a lot of games between the two each season. So far this season, the Thrashers are 3-1-0-0 in the 4 times the teams have met this season (with 2 games left).

Comment

Working...
                              X