• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Jess!

http://www.space.com/images/h_spirit...ma-mars_02.jpg
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Jess, I think you need to start a mini-series of the Beagle 2. You already have it in the hole, with weapons of mass destruction, and with the US robot laughing at it. There is soo much you could do with that idea of Beagle 2...

*JOKE* How badly is poor Britian doing now? They cant get a mars probe in space, they cant electrically wire a car correctly, they cant win the war by themselves, cant even hold an empire together....jeez :P *JOKE*
      It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

The spirt landed on Gusev crater with a hitch. I stayed up till 3am watching NASA TV, and don't call me a loser, because others here probably did the same thing. They got the images from Sprit shortly after, from Odyessy. Which uploaded the images from the Spirt and then sent them to Mission Control. Lets hope they find something good there. They went there because they thought Gusev crater might once have had water in it.

-PIAA310
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by AEagle40
          JOKE* How badly is poor Britian doing now? They cant get a mars probe in space, they cant electrically wire a car correctly, they cant win the war by themselves, cant even hold an empire together....jeez :P *JOKE*
          Har har har

Comment

I'll see about the 'Best of Beagle' cartoon series when I hit the UK
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
            X