SNOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOW!

Wow- its been snowing here in Northern Illinois/Chicagoland since 7am! There is about 6 inches here and its still coming down!

I love snow.
    Anybody else getting snow? (or rain)?
    Patrick

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Of course after I leave there. What section of Chicago do you live?
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

We're supposed to get a lot of snow overnight here in Buffalo, apparently it's supposed to be what was said was going to come this afternoon. The Weather Channel says accumulations of up to a foot is possible.

Comment

I live in Batavia, Illinois. It's just past Aurora. Its still considered Chicagoland, so... I would of rather had a white christmas, but no...

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
        October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

I don't like snow. They cancel school at the drop of hat and then I have to make up the school in June.

Comment

Hahaha greg... couldn't of said it better myself. Some summers.. we'd be in school till like June 20th because of snowdays.

Snowdays are fun.. but sitting in class on a summers day sucks.

Adam

Comment

Haven't we already had this topic a few days ago? I think we did!

Comment

SNOW!

Yes, finally we got snow here in HAM as well yesterday (was about time). It's not much but enough to cause many bus delays (like it has never snowed in HAM before).

Comment

20 inches of 'old' snow here
                  greetings,
                  Philip

Comment

It's been snowing here since last night...its supposed to snow every day until Thursday....accumulations of over 2 feet are possible by the time all is said and done, but even that probably won't even be enough to close schools and businesses A few feet of snow could be cleared in a matter of hours by the skilled and experienced Watertown DPW.
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

We just got a few inches here in the springs

Comment

here in Toronto we have about 6 cm of snow turned into solid ice because of very low temperatures.

Today's high will be -6.
                        You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Working...
                        X