Flat-Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat-Earth

In follow up to the blue-sky on Mars, here is one of the stupidest things that i've ever read and seen.

flat-earth.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf flat-earth.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Some people just have way too much time on thier hands...

It was pretty interesting until I came to this:

20. Does Idaho exist
    No. The existence of Idaho is a lie, fabricated by a conspiracy of cartographers, as is England (see question 10).
    21. What about North Dakota?
    That doesn't exist either.

Where are you Screaming Emu? And where is UND?

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      Where are you Screaming Emu? And where is UND?

Hiding.

But don't let "them" know I told you...

Comment

The internet really brings out some freaks...

Comment

Additionally, some global administrative tasks are performed by the Chairperson Dei Gratia.J
          Can you say global if the earth is flat?

Scott
          "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
          doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I had heard about these clowns many years back, but I had always believed that they were at best an urban myth. However, I guess they are indeed real. It takes all kinds to make a world, I guess.

Thomas

Comment

If you like Conspiracy Theories, Shadow Goverments, Secret Societies, UFO cover ups, and other fringe subjects then you might try www.coasttocoastam.com , just by looking at image on the front page will give you some ideal of what sort of content that this show features . When I can't sleep or I am out of town or out on the road late at night, I tune this in for a good laugh. Most of the topics deal with the end of the world type of stuff. One of the hottest topics at the moment is the year '2012' and the end of the Mayan calendar and the meaning in regards to that particular year . Another that my be of real interest to aviation buffs, especially those in and around DEN, is that DIA is actually home to a huge underground super secret military complex and to take that one step further the city of Denver is set to become the new US capital

Again, if you like conspiracy theories, chicken littles, fringe topics and you can't sleep, then you might want to tune this in. Some really funny sh**. What is that old saying.....they only come out at night"!

Thomas

Comment

Just joined the Flat Earth Society-

Yeah like the earth is flat, oh no, watch out going to fall off the edge of the earth.

And I suppose that the moon is flat also, just round instead of having 5 corners. I sure would like to see a satellite image of this so called 5 corner earth. Oh and if the edge of the earth is infantery long then how can it have 5 corners??? Watch out for those gigantic water falls in which several ships have been LOST!!!!!!!!

Comment

But if the earth is flat, how does the A340 take off? I was told it takes of because of the curvature of the earth!
                  Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Thats a looooong take-off !! lol
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Flat-Earth

The A340 doesn't take off. It's just an imagination projected into your brains by Airbus engineers who want to cover the fact that the A340 doesn't fly :P . Geez, you really can find everything on the net. "Only one Springfield in the universe"- yeah right, and its inhabitants have a yellow skin and shop at the Kwik-E-Mart .

Comment

Did you guys also read that they have a goal to be first to Mars before NASA or anyone else send a manned trip there.

Comment

11. Does this fit in with the Hollow Earth theory?
                          Yes. Beneath the Earth, or hanging off the edges, is a land populated by either green-skinned women or Nazis. All those claiming to have seen this have misinterpreted it to fit in with the spurious and false Spherical Earth theory.

This page is so obviously a joke - look at the name of it's webmaster - Lee Harvey Oswald Smith.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

That's funny... I could've sworn my mother's sister lives in Boise, Idaho.
                            www.acairport.com

Comment

This is a joke right? I mean, pardon my stupidity if I don't realize someone ACTUALLY believes the world is flat... So I don't think I can believe this is a truly sane person! Is this guy in the English equivilant of Riker's or Sing Sing? Wow.... moon landing faked....earth is a pentagon.... someone is writing and smoking at the same time! Ya know what? I have to write a sci-fi paper for English, I ought to try writing why smoking this shit!

Comment

Working...
                              X