Back to school..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school..

It will be nice when the kids go back to school.

CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Re: Back to school..

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
      This is the second time in one year you have done this!

Anyway the good thing is I can drive to school...

Edit: Also, you are 2 days too late...hah...
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Check back toward the end of spring break...

Comment

Now I only have to get through exams alive, and another 4 day weekend : )

Thank You MLK.....
          The Ohio Player

Comment

Originally posted by Soku39
            Now I only have to get through exams alive, and another 4 day weekend : )

Thank You MLK.....
            me too
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Yes!!! Thank you MLK......MEM here I come!!!!

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Oh Thank God, the kids are going to be in school most of the time and not have time to post silly threads up.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                  Oh Thank God, the kids are going to be in school most of the time and not have time to post silly threads up.
                  Since I’m still in school, I feel spoken, too. One question, what do you have against kids? Weren’t you one once? Plus, I doubt you are a lot older. So, please stop this arrogant “I’m better because I’m older” crap.
                  Will F.

Comment

Calm down Crazy764. Yes, we were all kids at one point in life. I am not saying that i am better because i am older. The older people here are justing saying that some of the kids or teens here post some silly threads up, and thats why we are saying "Oh Thank God, the kids are going to be in school most of the time and not have time to post silly threads up"

-PIAA310
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Which 'older' people are you referring to? If I remember correctly, Jeff is older than all of you, and he does not seem to share your point of view.

And I have no problem with Adam wanting a more professional forum to talk about technical things in. I also agree with everyone when they say that people should use the Search before posting an old topic again. However, I don't like it when you go around in all the forums saying 'oh, these kids, so annoying'. Besides, how do you know it was 'kids' who started those threads you don't like anyways?

BTW, I am calm...
                      Will F.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                        Which 'older' people are you referring to? If I remember correctly, Jeff is older than all of you, and he does not seem to share your point of view.

And I have no problem with Adam wanting a more professional forum to talk about technical things in. I also agree with everyone when they say that people should use the Search before posting an old topic again. However, I don't like it when you go around in all the forums saying 'oh, these kids, so annoying'. Besides, how do you know it was 'kids' who started those threads you don't like anyways?

BTW, I am calm...
                        When did i go around saying that? Please tell me where i said that. BTW i am not saying i dislike those people who post those kinds of threads up.

-PIAA310
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                          When did i go around saying that? Please tell me where i said that. BTW i am not saying i dislike those people who post those kinds of threads up.

-PIAA310
                          That's the impression you are giving off because you single the 'kids' out and thank God that they are not going to be around as much. But nevermind...this is pointless. Plus, I don't wanna get banned again.
                          Will F.

Comment

I was only talking about the kids in the house next door and behind me. They have been playing outside and it makes my dog bark incessently. :P

My dog usually just sits out in the sun and naps otherwise.

Don't read so much into the post.

Comment

Re: Back to school..

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                              hahahahahahaha !!!
                              So straightforward and streamlined i just love it
                              I live in a flat, and I am always glad when school holidays are finishing
                              and can't help thinking
                              Oh yes little pests and rascals and other spammers
                              Tomorrow is back to school, and you are up to get back to those homepreps
                              ahahah no TV today and tonight especially if wanting to view another one of those StarAcademy etc and so on !!!
                              Regards
                              Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X