Breaking News: POSSIBLE Chem weapons found in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: POSSIBLE Chem weapons found in Iraq

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Some blister gas or something. Its still in testing, so we'll have to wait for the results. Those are the only two places that have anything about it.
    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Hmm...interesting find, to say the least.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Atleast they might of finally found something. However I saw some pictures of what they found and it looked VERY old and looked like it couldn't have been used for years. It might be a hollow find...however I'm no expert, I'm just saying what it looked like I saw.
      Earl From Regina

Comment

BBC: "US officials played down the find, saying the shells were probably left over from Saddam Hussein's 1980-88 war with Iran."

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
        Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije
          BBC: "US officials played down the find, saying the shells were probably left over from Saddam Hussein's 1980-88 war with Iran."
          Which proves that there are US officials unlike Donald "Nuke'em" Rumsfeld who actually care about the truth. Good to hear!

Comment

20,000 down, 420,000 more sq km to go!
            CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

I agree with aloges, it's good to hear that.
              Earl From Regina

Comment

cheering those danish troops

good job, guys ! !

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                X