Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gocaps16
    replied
    Reminds me of watching the movie "Varsity Blues" where the football gang see one of the teacher from the high school at the strip club. Oww owwww!!!

Kevin

Score....popcorn playaaaaaaaa.

Leave a comment:

• steve181
    replied
    she was pretty hot, always wearing tight stuff, i think they bumped into each other at a bar (not literally), both after having a few to drink, and the rest is history!

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    I'm a 30 year old English teacher (grades 11, 12, 13). Stuff like that happens quite often, actually. It's quite amazing how often female students will make advances or offers to their teachers. Staying professional and pretending not to notice helps. But it is difficult to resist when a 19 or 20 year old student hits on you.

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    yeah apart form the small differances a)im not in New Zealand, b) im 21, and c)im in uni not scool........but apart from that yeah mate i can see exactley how you came to that conclusion

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    whats all this c'mon this kid deserves a medel here! Like Kev said; "Score!"

Leave a comment:

• steve181
    replied
    yeah he was 18 years old

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    ohhh....like in grade 13? makes more sense now

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Year 13 does NOT mean 13 years old! (Not here anyway!)

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied

Just Pathetic.

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    13 years old??!?!?

How old was the teacher?

Leave a comment:

• matt1168
    replied

Leave a comment:

• steve181
    started a topic english teacher

english teacher

just thought i'd share some gossip on jp.net. I found out 10 minutes ago that a female english teacher at my high school did it not once but three times (and in one instance in a car boot) with a fellow year 13 student. I knew about this before final exams, but shrugged it off as a rumer. But just found out shes been fired for it.

I dunno how shes gonna go finding another job, considering most of her study would have been on the teacher profession
Working...
X