Cartoon Network's Adult Swim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon Network's Adult Swim

Inspired by the graphic of Master Shake on Srbmod's signature...does anybody watch anything on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" lineup?

I think Aqua Teen Hunger Force is awesome- that show's hilarious! Carl's the man! My brother got me hooked & I have a tape with 3 hours worth of episodes.

I also used to watch SGC2C & The Brak Show, but haven't payed as much attention to them lately. I also watch Futurama & Family Guy on occasion, but not near as much as I did when they were on FOX.

Anybody else watch it & have favorites?
    DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

I watch it sometimes, Aqua Teen Hunger Force is great, but I like Family Guy and Futurama better. Actually, I Like To Sleep even more!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

They are coming out with a new season of family guy. Hopefully it will be on FOX primetime.

Comment

I absolutely love family guy, but Sea Lab 2021 has to be the funniest thing on TV right now (but thats only because the Chapelle show isn't on the air.... yet)
        The Ohio Player

Comment

Is there any official word on a new series of Family Guy?

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
            Is there any official word on a new series of Family Guy?
            I don't know about a new series, but from IMDB, there will be a Family Guy movie in 2004

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Interview with Seth himself last november, no mention of a film.

I just hope Seth McFarlane doesn't milk Family Guy for all its worth like Matt Groening and Fox are doing with the Simpsons.

Comment

ATHF and Sealab 2021 are the only reasons I watch Adult Swim. The Brak Show is pretty decent at times, and I've never really like SGC2C all that much. But some of the crap that they show on there (Home Movies, and all the Anime) I could do without. Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law is pretty damn funny as well. Futurerama and Family Guy are great shows, but I really don't think they fully fit with the Adult Swim concept. I wish they'd put out a Sealab 2021 DVD (the ATHF Vol.1 DVD is great, it just took me forever to find it, as it sold out very quickly once it hit stores, it took me until after New Years to finally get it.), as that show is classic (The death of the guy that voiced Capt. Murphy kinda killed the show a bit, but I like how they've adapted).

Comment

Yeah, I went looking for the ATHF DVD last night & couldn't find it at the stores I went to either. They said it'll be in again soon....we'll see about that.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                  X