double post increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double post increase?

Whats with the sudden increase of double posts over the past few months. Anybody else notice this?

I sure have, even some triple and quad posts!!

Comment

Well at some point some topics are bound to come up again. So does anyone have anything interesting to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
        Well at some point some topics are bound to come up again. So does anyone have anything interesting to talk about.
        No, I mean when people hit the submit button more than once.

Comment

The site has been running a lot slower over the last few months, perhaps this has led to impatient people clicking the button several times...
          I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

double post increase?

Perhaps posters with a slower internet connection. They hit the "submit"-button, see that the page is loading, become nervous and hit the button again under the wrong thought that that would help their reply load faster. So much for double posts.
            As for triple or quadruple posts, well, no idea.

Comment

It has gotten slower. I just thought it was my ISP, and I've got a cable modem too.

Patience people, please!
              CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Originally posted by CheckSix
                It has gotten slower. I just thought it was my ISP, and I've got a cable modem too.

Patience people, please!
                A second on that. I use DSL and this site at times seems pretty slow, even with a broadband connection. It's not as slow as it used to be, but it does get slow at sertain times of the day.

Comment

have not noticed!

Comment

have not noticed!

Comment

I sure have, even some triple and quad posts!!
                      Yeah, I give a 9.5 to the guy who went crazy a couple of weeks ago. I say 6.4 for style, but 3.1 for wording. :P Ice skating and posting have way to much in common.

have not noticed!
                      CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

double posts???

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod

Patience people, please!
                          A second on that. I use DSL and this site at times seems pretty slow, even with a broadband connection. It's not as slow as it used to be, but it does get slow at sertain times of the day.
                          I third that!

Comment

Patience people, please!
                            Lately it has been much slower for me, and I am on a DSL connection that is fast for most sites. The other day I ended up with a double post when I hit Submit and then waited several minutes with nothing at all happening to give me an indication the Submit really happened. I finally hit Submit again, thinking maybe I had not hit it the first time like I thought I did. The same thing happened the second time, so that time I walked away from the computer for a while and eventually the Submit happened.
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

How many of you have 'kicked' in a few bucks to help him out? Ports and hardware don't grow on trees.

Comment

Working...
                              X