Should the UK adopt the Euro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santijet
    Well at the long term the UK will lose a lot if they don't join the EURO, I wish they didn't so that Europe can prove the world that unity can make a difference and not wars and hate .
    Thas funny, Santijet, you have a great sense of humour.

Thomas
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Braniffnut
      Well at the long term the UK will lose a lot if they don't join the EURO, I wish they didn't so that Europe can prove the world that unity can make a difference and not wars and hate .
      Thas funny, Santijet, you have a great sense of humour.

Thomas
      Lol Thomas be more optimistic would ya
      Click & Help

ONE

Comment

Sorry Guys but not the Euro raise the Price across Europe, the Shops raise the Price and the use the introduction of the Euro for a Huge markup at the most branch.
        Or do oyu realy belive that if we get back the Mark,Lira,Franc or Peso that the Price will go back to the old level??
        Noway the Shops mabey would use the recange to add even more on the Price.

They make a Big fault as the Europen Goverments dont made any Law that forbid markup with the Intruduce of the Euro.

I dont belive the the British will get the Euro as long there Economy does well like it does now but waite sooner or later the it will turn Down and then you will see the Britisch almost scream for the Euro the time will tell.

I like the Euro Becuse i travel a lot between German , the Netherlands, France and Belium and i dont need 4 Different currencies.
        Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards / Atentos saludos / Meilleures salutations

Michael Bogensperger
        ==================================================

Airlinerpictures.net

My Photos at Jetphotos.net

Comment

Sorry for the Threefold Post

Michael Bogensperger

Airlinerpictures.net

Comment

Sorry for the Threefold Post

Michael Bogensperger

Airlinerpictures.net

Comment

Personally I don’t want the Euro, for me it’s a question of national sovereignty. I want an elected and accountable British government to determine my countries future not have all the powers transferred to corrupt politicians in Brussels and Strasbourg. The European Union is just becoming to big and unmanageable with each member state wanting things done there way which is just going to lead to constant arguments between countries with nothing being achieved for the good of the people of Europe.

You can tell me all you want that it might benefit our economy but while there is still breath in my lungs I will not accept the Euro.

The main arguments I hear of the benefits of the Euro is that we wont have to do a currency exchange when we travel to Europe. Big deal, changing your money over is no hassle at all and we don’t just travel to Europe, and were not going to adopt the dollar or rand because it makes life a tiny bit easier.

The other argument is that our economy is going to be left behind. Well at the moment our economy is performing better than most countries within in the Euro. People say that companies wont invest in Britain if we do not have the Euro but Britain has one of the biggest economies in the world if companies want to make money than they are going to have to invest here. Also the rest of world isn’t going to crumble because they are not in the European Union.

I’ll get of my soapbox now.

Graham
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by BA93
                I want an elected and accountable British government to determine my countries future not have all the powers transferred to corrupt politicians in Brussels and Strasbourg.
                What makes European politicians automatically corrupt, as opposed to Tony 'Fake as my smile' Blair and his cronies...?
                I walked across an empty land
                I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                I felt the earth beneath my feet
                Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                  as opposed to Tony 'Fake as my smile' Blair and his cronies...?
                  Would you like to expand on why our Government is corrupt?

Comment

You seem to misunderstand me. Is English not your first language? I asked why European politicians were any more likely to be corrupt than British ones. Tony 'Fake as my smile' Blair is rather a nice expression I heard and liked, and I think sums up nicely the impression I get of him from his public image. Have you EVER heard the guy sounding sincere?

I suggest that there is no more corruption on the continent than in the British goverment. And there IS corruption there, you'd be silly to think that the entire government was whiter than white, look at Mr Mandelson and his properties (and the fact that he's been kicked out twice!), as well as the Hinduja brothers passport affair.
                    I walked across an empty land
                    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                    I felt the earth beneath my feet
                    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Sounded like you were implying something but if you weren't nevermind.

Comment

I want an elected and accountable British government to determine my countries future not have all the powers transferred to corrupt politicians in Brussels and Strasbourg.
                        What makes European politicians automatically corrupt, as opposed to Tony 'Fake as my smile' Blair and his cronies...?
                        LOL, that's so funny, Id rather have a supposedly corrupt politician, than an ass kisser, that forgets his own beliefs and the willing of his people...oh yeah now that's your motivation....
                        Click & Help

ONE

Comment

LOL, that's so funny, Id rather have a supposedly corrupt politician, than an ass kisser, that forgets his own beliefs and the willing of his people...oh yeah now that's your motivation....
                          OK, name one politician who fits that description? Which politician does not forget his own beliefs and does not screw his people? Can't think of too many, kid. Otherwise they wouldn't be in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                            OK, name one politician who fits that description? Which politician does not forget his own beliefs and does not screw his people? Can't think of too many, kid. Otherwise they wouldn't be in politics.
                            You never been to Latin America, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
                              You never been to Latin America, right?
                              I think you guys misunderstood what I said. I was saying that they're all corrup and all lose their values and lie. I asked him to provide one example of a politician that does not forget his beliefs.

Yes, Latin America is notorious for corrupt politicians. But you tell me one place that does not have them. I don't think it's different elsewhere.

Comment

I know wat u mean and I know that youre right... but I was referring to Tony Blair, some politicians like Shiraq or watever u spell it like, did the willing of their people and did not go to war...

But I know what you mean seriously PAPS lol .
                                Click & Help

ONE

Comment

Working...
                                X