Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet Jackson 'shows off'; CBS/MTV apologized

SUPERBOWL SHOCKWAVE

Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top, exposing her breast.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman Leslie Anne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.

OUTRAGE AT CBS AFTER JANET BARES BREAST DURING DINNER HOUR; SUPER BOWL SHOW PUSHES LIMITS
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Well, I'm guessing this is the end of the MTV produced halftime show era.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96
      Well, I'm guessing this is the end of the MTV produced halftime show era.
      And what a shame Also a shame that this didn't happen with someone who is hotter. Janet Jackson is old...I'm surprised it didn't unravel to the floor.

Comment

Hahahaha. Oh well it's just nudity. I've seen frontal nudity so many times on primetime on Canadian Network Television. I think the four big American networks are way too prudish on nudity and language but they have an amazing ammount of gruesome violence to show... Double standard?? I think so.
        Is it that hard for me or someone else to admit they have a penis on their bodies or a vagina? Jeez..
        Earl From Regina

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
          Hahahaha. Oh well it's just nudity. I've seen frontoal nudity so many times on primetime on Canadian Network Television.
          Good for you big boy. "frontoal"?

The "problem" as it were, is that there were people that may have had children of an age watching that show, and expecting responsible performances, not immature pranks. It is different if a warning is given, so parents can choose whether or not they want their kids exposed to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
            Hahahaha. Oh well it's just nudity. I've seen frontoal nudity so many times on primetime on Canadian Network Television. I think the four big American networks are way too prudish on nudity and language but they have an amazing ammount of gruesome violence to show... Double standard?? I think so.
            Is it that hard for me or someone else to admit they have a penis on their bodies or a vagina? Jeez..
            But she wasn't completely exposed. She was obviously wearing a silver pastie. http://www.kaleirish.com/hdtv/sb2004..._pastie_01.jpg

Lil' Kim did a similar thing a few years back at the Grammys or some other award show.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN

Good for you big boy. "frontoal"?

Hey come on now, everyone has typos.
              Yeah, I guess warning should be given. Nonetheless a funny t.v. moment. My dad and my brother laughed so much cause the t.v. program tried to cut out as quick as possible.
              Earl From Regina

Comment

Damn, so this is what I get for falling asleep during half-time

Comment

So was it intentional?

Comment

I saw the video and it looked pretty intentional to me, but in the pictures she does have one hell of a death stare going at him....so who knows.

Comment

Its only a boob (sorry Justin) and a breast for crying out loud.

Comment

I think I once again missed an interesting show, not only for the performers involved, but also for the surrounding ooops'-la !!!
                        Regards
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Janet Jackson 'shows off'; CBS/MTV apologized

Damn, for the first time since 1997 I miss the Superbowl, and what happens? J.J. shows off one of her pierced sobberknockers (as J.R. of WWE would call it). Btw. what kind of a piercing was that?. Judging from the pictures shown in Germany, it looked more like a chain hookup on a tow-away-truck .

Comment

I saw the video and it looked pretty intentional to me, but in the pictures she does have one hell of a death stare going at him....so who knows.
                            Your right, she looks really pissed, and Justin does look sort of afraid..

The funny part was right after half time when that guy that was dressed like an official stripped and started dancing on the field, I wonder if someone in HPD is hearing about that today.
                            He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

At first I thought it was totally rigged since Janet had what I thought was a pasty on her nipple. But after looking at that Drudge report, it looks more like a piercing/decoration that does expose much of the nipple so I don't know........

In any case, it was just a boob. All of the voilence that is allowed on TV is a lot more obscene than a boob in my opinion.

Mike
                              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                              lp.org

Comment

Working...
                              X