No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson 'shows off'; CBS/MTV apologized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site: http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm says it WAS intentional and known beforehand. Very interesting.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

The funny part was right after half time when that guy that was dressed like an official stripped and started dancing on the field, I wonder if someone in HPD is hearing about that today.

You mean this guy? http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=e...er&tmpl=sl&e=1

He was taken down by a Patriots linebacker and security...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

The plane guy shows up again!!!

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
          Hahahaha. Oh well it's just nudity. I've seen frontal nudity so many times on primetime on Canadian Network Television. I think the four big American networks are way too prudish on nudity and language but they have an amazing ammount of gruesome violence to show... Double standard?? I think so.
          Is it that hard for me or someone else to admit they have a penis on their bodies or a vagina? Jeez..
          There are FIVE big American networks, just to inform you:

1.) CBS
          2.) NBC
          3.) FOX
          4.) ABC
          5.) UPN
          www.acairport.com

Comment

MTV actually had a press release on Jan 28, saying that Janet guarantees a "shocking" performance during the superbowl halftime.

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            This site: http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm says it WAS intentional and known beforehand. Very interesting.
            By the way, it must be those extreme conservatives calling the CBS.
            Airline Route News
            Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Thomas
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

1.) CBS
                2.) NBC
                3.) FOX
                4.) ABC
                5.) UPN

So what's an "UPN"? and are they all prudes?

Comment

While the halftime show shock has received more publicity than the game itself in the USA, I noticed that the halftime show wasn't even mentioned in the Canadian CBC news related to the Superbowl.

Personally I think this is yet another STUPID publicity stunt that rates as low as the recent Brittney Spears quickie wedding in Las Vegas. These kinds of stupid things wouldn't be continuing to take place if the press and others would ignore these types of things instead of making them headlines.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by bbuse
                    These kinds of stupid things wouldn't be continuing to take place if the press and others would ignore these types of things instead of making them headlines.
                    Brilliant deduction Watson... Brilliant...

remember...the press is in business to make money... crap like that, makes money...

Comment

"Apologized"
                      CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
                        Originally posted by Myblock
                        Hahahaha. Oh well it's just nudity. I've seen frontal nudity so many times on primetime on Canadian Network Television. I think the four big American networks are way too prudish on nudity and language but they have an amazing ammount of gruesome violence to show... Double standard?? I think so.
                        Is it that hard for me or someone else to admit they have a penis on their bodies or a vagina? Jeez..

1.) CBS
                        2.) NBC
                        3.) FOX
                        4.) ABC
                        5.) UPN
                        And it is a US LAW about Nudity on TV. They believe children should not be exposed.

Back to the topic, I find it funny though how easily he pulled it off

Comment

Originally posted by CheckSix
                          "Apologized"
                          Okay, okay, mabye she was sincere, mabye she wasn't.
                          CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

I saw that! Cool!

Comment

She has now admitted that it was a planned event.

Comment

FCC, owned by Colin Powell's son, is widening the investigation. Even Colin Powell himself is going to join the inquiry.

That is even more disturbing then Janet showing boobs.
                                Airline Route News
                                Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Working...
                                X