Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I knew it was true, now ESPN agrees with me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I knew it was true, now ESPN agrees with me...

So, the Chicago Blackhawks are the worst franchise in sports. I thought for sure the New Yorks Rangers would get that. My favorite team, the hawks, are the worst.

Well, at least I have the Sioux hockey team. #1 in division 1 college hockey.

I find these rankings very interesting; here is the break down of the NHL teams away from the rest of the rankings:

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

I agree with where the Thrashers are in the rankings; the team is on the cusp of being one of the league's top tier teams (within the next season or two), and being ranked near the middle of the pack is where I feel that the team is at developmentally. But if you sort the NHL rankings by coach, it is no surprise what two teams are atop in those rankings (Lemaire and Hartley are the best coaches in each conference by their reputations).

Comment

Yea I went to a Blackhawks game earlier this year, my first NHL game. I really don't have any favorite hockey teams though. I bling blinged a little bit and got a $50 seat.

They blew a 3-0 lead and lost in overtime 3-4 to Colorado!
      Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
      lp.org

Comment

I think the Blackhawks can compete with any team in the league.....for about 50 minutes.

(...for all you non-hockey fans, hockey games are 60 minutes long)

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96
          (...for all you non-hockey fans, hockey games are 60 minutes long)
          Not only that, but if you're not a hockey fan, shame on you.

Comment

Working...
          X