Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Nuclear Exercise

Uh oh...http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ear_exercise_5

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

So what? We do it all the time.

Comment

I'm bored give me a break.

View the Darkside

Comment

Originally posted by G-MIDY
        I'm bored give me a break.
        why? I don't give anyone else one.

Comment

Anyway imo it seems like the experts got it right about an imitated attack on the US, i bet you guys will have a strong fighter presence on the eastern coasts during this simulation. (btw this is not meant as a anti US thread nor is it meant to turn into one )

View the Darkside

Comment

A few lines that i picked up on in that article:

...such an exercise as an imitation of a nuclear attack on the United States...
            images that played well...for Soviet global power and military prestige.

...Tu-160 strategic bombers test-firing cruise missiles over the northern Atlantic...

U.S.-Russian honeymoon has soured lately over...criticism of the war in Iraq

I tell you.. Bush is an idiot. He's got the US against half the world and now we've got the Russian out testing their bombs willynilly...

Word of Advice to the Russians: If you do have plans to attack the US, Save your bombs and just "acceditally" knock off Dubbya Bush next time he's in Russia. I think that US relations with Russia would go WAY up :P

Adam

PS: And if the Sh*t does hit the fan (Around feb. 26th 2004 ) I'll be on my way to Canada Mike while you sit here at Riddle and get your ass handed to you by the Soviets.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
              PS: And if the Sh*t does hit the fan (Around feb. 26th 2004 ) I'll be on my way to Canada Mike while you sit here at Riddle and get your ass handed to you by the Soviets.

View the Darkside

Comment

PS: And if the Sh*t does hit the fan (Around feb. 26th 2004 ) I'll be on my way to Canada
                Beer

Comment

Adam. what a chicken s h it thing to do/say. Why not just leave now if you don't like it?

Don't be such a dumbass....these exercises are just that...nothing more, nothing less...and if Clinton had not cut up the defense budget and cutback further then needed, we would not even consider re-instating the draft....

Comment

Me thinks he's joking Jeff

Comment

Welcome to Canada!
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                        Adam. what a chicken s h it thing to do/say. Why not just leave now if you don't like it?

Don't be such a dumbass....these exercises are just that...nothing more, nothing less...and if Clinton had not cut up the defense budget and cutback further then needed, we would not even consider re-instating the draft....
                        Couldn't have said it better Jeff

Comment

Mr. Eagle Driver,

You can just hop in your F-15C Eagle and soar up to the edge of space and defeat the evil Russians!

Adam

Comment

Mr. Eagle Driver,

You can just hop in your F-15C Eagle and soar up to the edge of space and defeat the evil Russians!

Adam
                            Ok!!!!!!!!!! :P :P Give me 6 or 7 years to finish high school, college, Officer Training School (OTS), and Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT) and I'll be more than happy to do it :P

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN

Indeed very nicely said Jeff.

Thomas
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X