This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man shoots his Brains out in DAB

It was pretty cool. We had like 3 News helicopters hovering for at least 4-5 hours like 1 mile away from the Riddle Campus. Everyone was watching the Helicopters... people were like "WTF Mate?" :P

Adam

Man shoots his Brains out in DAB
    Well isn't that fantastic.

Comment

Re: Man shoots his Brains out in DAB

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      It was pretty cool.
      You are one sick bastard.

Comment

I was talkin about the Choppers Jeff...

Its too bad the man canceled himself in some old musky Military surplus store...

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
          It was pretty cool.
          You are one sick bastard.
          Gotta agree with Jeff on this one...How can you enjoy watching helicopters when the cause of their appearance is a man shooting his brains out?
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Ditto. Gosh that is really sad.
            CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

I'm with Jeff...that is pretty sick.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

OMG! You guys are so........ DeltaASA16 was just saying that it was exciting to see the helicopters hovering above. You guys are connecting that with the man blowing his brains out, which is sad.......but i feel no simpathy.

Crazy wrote:
                Gotta agree with Jeff on this one...How can you enjoy watching helicopters when the cause of their appearance is a man shooting his brains out?
                In case you didn't know, he is a aviation buff. Anything that we see in the air.........we enjoy watching.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                  In case you didn't know, he is a aviation buff. Anything that we see in the air.........we enjoy watching.
                  Did you enjoy watching the UA and AA planes flying into the WTC?
                  Will F.
                  Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Its too bad the man canceled himself in some old musky Military surplus store...
                    I know where that store is...I pass by it every time we go to the beach when we're in DAB. Weird & sad...

BTW- Adam clearly said in the first post "Everyone was watching the helicopters".

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                    X