The Murderer of Carlie Brucia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murderer of Carlie Brucia

As everyone knows today, they found the body of her in Sarasota, Florida.
    I just can't believe the abductor was arrested 13 times and have a lot of criminal records in his life and how the judge released him from prison. This person should be locked behind bars for good otherwise, she would have still been alive today. I just hope this time, he'll be locked up for good for what his pathetic action did to this poor innocent girl.

What are you inputs.

It's just sad to hear what's going on in today's society.

Kevin

I heard the news this morning on the front page of MSN, and you're right, he should've never been acquited from those charges in the first place.

"Joseph Brucia, Carlie's father, asked Florida Gov. Jeb Bush to investigate the judges who allowed Smith to remain free despite his lengthy criminal record".

Comment

Re: The Murderer of Carlie Brucia

Originally posted by gocaps16
      As everyone knows today, they found the body of her in Sarasota, Florida.
      I just can't believe the abductor was arrested 13 times and have a lot of criminal records in his life and how the judge released him from prison. This person should be locked behind bars for good otherwise, she would have still been alive today. I just hope this time, he'll be locked up for good for what his pathetic action did to this poor innocent girl.

What are you inputs.

It's just sad to hear what's going on in today's society.

Kevin
      It is sad that the judicial system has failed yet again and another innocent life has been lost. This is just another sad example where someone who should have been kept in prison was let loose to commit yet another serious crime.
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Re: The Murderer of Carlie Brucia

Originally posted by gocaps16
        I just hope this time, he'll be locked up for good for what his pathetic action did to this poor innocent girl.
        I think anybody that does that to a child (if there is no doubt that he is guilty) should be shot in the head. We have to do something to make these sick bastards think twice before doing these things.

Scott
        "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
        doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

It is so sad that there are people who just walk up to people and abduct them...I completely agree with everyone here...IF HE WAS ARRESTED 13 TIMES...WHY IN HELL WOULD HE BE RELEASED???

Some people....
          I can't even think about how devistated the parents are.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
          October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Working...
          X