Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice day

Hi there,

Today at school we had a careers day that means that people come to school to talk about teir jobs, I went to ATC someone from "EUROCONTROL" came and told us about being an area controller
    Afterwards I got a chart of the BENELUX and German airspace and an invitation to take a look in the center.
    When I go I'll ofcourse take lots of pictures if that is allowed.
    My question is would you be interrested to see those pictures if so I'll upload them

Regards
    Fly Ba092

Sure post them up! What grade are you in? 7th,8th? They usually have career days in those grades.

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Yup, the pics are allowed to be uploaded.

A controller in London uploaded some wonderful radar console shots

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
        Sure post them up! What grade are you in? 7th,8th? They usually have career days in those grades.

-PIAA310
        I'm in 10th grade and at my high school they have a Career Fair towards the beginning of Spring, where the LAPD, L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., L.A. City Fire Dept., L.A. County Fire Dept., USCG, U.S. Army, USN, USMC, and USAF personnel are all there. They also have anyone, from a flight attendant all the way to a NASA tachnician that develops satelites. Our whole gym is usually filled up with little booths to get info about the specific career. It's pretty interesting to say the least. It's designed to help High School students figure out what they want to become when they grow up or for Seniors, what they want to major in.

Comment

I don't know whch grade I'm in we in Holland have a different system
          I had: 1 year kindergarten
          8 years elementary school
          3 years High school

So I'm in my third highschool year and 2 to go and after that another 4years
          Fly Ba092

Comment

Working...
          X