List of countries supporting US war on Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of countries supporting US war on Iraq

The US has unveiled a list of 45 countries that supports US' war against Iraq. However, 15 of them asked not to be named.

30 countries that supports US are:

Afghanistan
    Albania
    Australia
    Azerbaijan
    Bulgaria
    Columbia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    El Salvador
    Eriteria
    Estonia
    Ethiopia
    Georgia
    Hungary
    Italy
    Japan
    Korea, South
    Latvia
    Lithuania
    Macedonia
    The Netherland
    Nicaragua
    The Philippines
    Poland
    Romania
    Slovakia
    Spain
    Turkey
    United Kingdom
    Uzbekistan

Due to constitution restriction, Japan will only involve in post-war construction. Philippines haven't pass any laws the allows US war plane using its territory. Belgium says they'll allow US war planes to use its air space, but itself still oppose the war.
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Ok i got to ask who are the following countries:

Azerbaijan
    Bulgaria
    Eriteria
    Nicaragua

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Here is a list of countries in which the majority of the country's inhabitants actually supports US's war against Iraq. Not to be confused with countries where just their governments support the war:

1. USA

any questions?

Comment

Here is a list of the countries where a majority of inhabitants, deep in their heart, support war with Iraq:

Yes, it's blank, because I believe that the 65% of the Americans that reportedly support war only do so officially. Privately they are against war like any intelligent human being on this planet.

At the start of the war, which must be around this time I am writing this, Switzerland will close its airspace for any military flights, except humanitarian. And that's good so.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

Good, Close it up for good. No biggie here.

Comment

Originally posted by AC_A340-500
            Here is a list of countries in which the majority of the country's inhabitants actually supports US's war against Iraq. Not to be confused with countries where just their governments support the war:

1. USA

any questions?
            That depends on where you are in the US. Here in NYC, it's about 10-1 AGAINST the war. Out of everyone I have spoken to, I've found only two people who support this action (and these are people who depend on Fox News for their information). I still wonder where they dig up these 60+ percentages in favour of the war for their polls. Are they sticking to small redneck towns in the south? Of course, when the media is managed (coerced) by big business, who will reap the profits of this unholy imperialistic invasion, what do you expect.

Interestingly enough, a poll of citizens across the world (yes, there is an entire world outside of the USA's borders) showed them to be more afraid of George W Bush than Saddam Hussein. THAT is scary, especially when you consider what a horrid person Hussein is.

Comment

RE

Yea exactly, who gives a SHIT what anybody else thinks, this is an American issue, why do you have the right to care what we do? Is it going to affect you, obviously not, your government doesn't have the money, and the balls to go to war, and FIGHT for what they believe, they want to sit on there fat, crusty asses, and lick on tea at the UN, after they kiss there ass, they sit around and play games like all there citizens, and do nothing about it.

The difference between America/Britian, and the rest of the world is, we DO something about, we have the balls to stand up and say LETS GO.
              Cory Klimko
              KSNA Photography

Comment

Re: RE

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
                Yea exactly, who gives a SHIT what anybody else thinks, this is an American issue, why do you have the right to care what we do? Is it going to affect you, obviously not, your government doesn't have the money, and the balls to go to war, and FIGHT for what they believe, they want to sit on there fat, crusty asses, and lick on tea at the UN, after they kiss there ass, they sit around and play games like all there citizens, and do nothing about it.

The difference between America/Britian, and the rest of the world is, we DO something about, we have the balls to stand up and say LETS GO.
                You are quite right. We, as Americans, DO something about it.

In 1967, our CIA helped Saddam Hussein rise to power.

In the 1980's, we sold him chemical and biological weaponry.

Also in the 1980's, we sold arms (illegally I might add) to Iran and used the money to finance the rebels in Nicaragua (against a democratically elected government).

In 1989, we invaded Panama to remove Noriega from power (you remember, the guy who was on the CIA payroll for over 20 years at about $100K per year?).

ad infinitum.....

Comment

RE

yea whats this have to do with anything. At that time, we didn't have Ossama, we didn't have 9/11. Our freedom was NOT in harms way at the time, obviously somebody felt what he did was right.
                  Cory Klimko
                  KSNA Photography

Comment

Re: RE

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
                    yea whats this have to do with anything. At that time, we didn't have Ossama, we didn't have 9/11. Our freedom was NOT in harms way at the time, obviously somebody felt what he did was right.
                    Thanks for reminding me. I had almost forgotten that we financed, armed, and trained bin Laden back in the 80's during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

Remember the word "Karma"?

Comment

your government doesn't have the money, and the balls to go to war,
                      Thats fine with us.

Big balls, when hit...., hurt more, much more!!
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

RE

You said "when hit" they won't. Thats a fact.
                        Cory Klimko
                        KSNA Photography

Comment

Well, you say this is an American affair Northwest?

That's why you've sponsored coups which overthrew govts. your country didn't like, often replacing democracies in the process?

By the way, you THINK your freedom is under threat. You've obviously been brainwashed. Do you know how McCartheist you sound. Oh boy, here we have the Salem witch trials and the red scare over again. Of course, we know how that ended. With the paranoid people looking like absolute fools.

Good one, you really know your history.

Comment

just remember this.... "Nations don't have friends, they have interests."

those interests change, often drastically, over time... when will you people be happy?? in 1940 we were the evil of the world, because we wouldn't involve ourselves in a "European" war, when we had the ability to do something about it. Now we are just supposed to sit back and let shit happen just because it's not happening in America. what next? North Korea decides they want to take the entire Korean Peninsula with nuclear weapons, should we let that happen?? I think not. You people still don't realize, for better or worse, irregardless of what created the problem, it is now the time to solve it.

We are dealing with a man who wishes to kill people on a scale not seen since August, 1945. This man has invaded neighboring countries for personal gain, murdered, terrorized, manipulated, and impoverished his own people. This is a man who when given the chance to cure the ills of his country, at the demand of the entire world no less, has snubbed his nose at everyone, and continued to produce weapons that serve no purpose other than to kill tens of thousands of unarmed civilians at a time. these weapons are useless against a Military unit, as the military is prepared for them and can counter them.

So let us be rid of this new millenium Hitler before he creates a real catastrophe.

Comment

BTW, I really used to respect the Germans and the French when they stood for an end to the arms race between the United States and Soviet Union. Nuclear weapons are a threat to the entire world, but so also are chemical and biological weapons, and wasn't it France and Germany in 1918 that proposed to never again allow chemical weapons to be used in war?? where are those opinions now?? or were they just politicians words???

food for thought... Keep in mind, Germans invented the damed things.. and were the first to use them... and the French were the first to be on the receiving end... those peoples should know more than anyone else what these weapons bring

Comment

Working...
                              X