No announcement yet.

List of countries supporting US war on Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Flash, Two (2) Iraqi Missile launched into Kuwait, and there are gas alarms going off.. Personnel donning Chemical warfare gear...

geee, who'd have guessed??

hmmmmmm

Comment

Wouldn't have happened if USA would not have attacked, ...see.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

But then again, confirmed. It was just a conventional explosive warhead

Comment

Hello dave4164_Z:

Sorry, my intention was not to characterise all Americans as pro-war. I know it must be very frustrating for those of you living in the States, wanting a (now impossible) peaceful resolution. I should have been more selective in my wording.

Comment

Yes, American and Britain DO something, they invade a sovereign country and bring death to thousands of innocent people.

And when you think this is entirely an American affair, then you are definitely wrong. NWA-Flyer, from your statements I believe that you are one of the few who is only informed by FOX News.

Have you ever travelled the world, if so, you may have found out that there is land beyond the US border. And yes, there are people living there who have their own minds and culture. Belive it or not, you are not alone on this planet, but yet you Americans behave like you are.

Regards,
            Peter

Comment

RE

Okay, so if where ahead of your all, then you can understand we behave like this

And yes, i do watch FOX NEWS, and happen to think all there information is true, and excellent.

And THE FACTOR RULES.
              Cory Klimko
              KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by aerpix
                Yes, American and Britain DO something, they invade a sovereign country and bring death to thousands of innocent people.

Regards,
                Peter
                AFTER we ourselves were attacked by people that Saddam supported. People who brought to death thousands of innocent people. So far no US casualties and no report on Iraqi casualties, lets hope the numbers on both sides stay low!
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

RE

Has anybody thought of that too. 9/11 something Saddam knew about. Christ you idiots, that was basically a freakin war, innocent people did there, you never prayed for them to die did you, idiots. You must know how we fill, they killed us, now its our turn, what goes around comes around
                  Cory Klimko
                  KSNA Photography

Comment

Re: RE

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
                    what goes around comes around
                    I agree 100%!!!
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

FOR GOODNESS SAKES, get it out of your head. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11!!!
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

RE

DO YOU WANT TO BET? Your reporters are full of crap, I don't give a freak what they say, Saddam had something to do will it, he's had something to do with everything bad that ha happened to America, and her allies. Enough SAID.
                        Cory Klimko
                        KSNA Photography

Comment

This kind of a fullheaded, pre-determined mentality will get you nowhere. Clear your facts before posting on a forum.

Comment

RE

Yea whatever, go kiss Saddams ass, something you've been wanting to do all your pathetic life.
                            Cory Klimko
                            KSNA Photography

Comment

There we go; you have no real arguments here. That's why you dismiss any opposition to you with, "yeah, whatever", and then go on to use slander.

Comment

RE

Okay fine. I have no need to waste my time here. We'll only keep fighting and go nowhere.
                                Cory Klimko
                                KSNA Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X