I agree
    Keep it Bush
    My Pics!

Comment

There will be alot of casualties

Comment

Comment

Agree 100%, Richard!!
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Since this is an aviation forum, I won't start another political discussion. All I wanted to say is that it is sad that so many innocent people are going to die...

Nicki
            My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nicki Mks
              Since this is an aviation forum, I won't start another political discussion. All I wanted to say is that it is sad that so many innocent people are going to die...

Nicki
              This isnt a aviation forum this is a off topic forum

Thanks,

Joe,
              | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Indeed, a very sad day for humanity. I can't believe that "he" referred to God and Prayer again during his last speech to the nation.

Blasphemous or what!?

I wonder what Scripture he uses to justify his action? Certainly not the same Bible that I read. Must be the NMV (New Military Version) Bible, issued by the Pentagram....er....Pentagon.

Comment

Originally posted by AC_A340-500
                  Blasphemous
                  Whats that?!?

What happened to the US helecopter that crashed? Any casualties?

Joe,
                  | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

This is what dictionary.com listed:

grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred

...basically it means not according to God's will

Comment

RE

What a load of crap you people. If it involves the freedom, and safety of AMERICANS, and taking out inncent people is fine. We are protecting ourselves, and it shows great pride we will go to these extents to do it.
                      Cory Klimko
                      KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
                        taking out inncent people is fine
                        I said that I wouldn't start another political discussion, so I won't be reacting to this...

Nicki
                        My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

RE

Then stop replying.
                          Cory Klimko
                          KSNA Photography

Comment

Re: RE

What a load of crap you people. If it involves the freedom, and safety of AMERICANS, and taking out inncent people is fine. We are protecting ourselves, and it shows great pride we will go to these extents to do it.
                            Will you listen to yourself! You're starting to sound like a fascist!
                            You think that Americans are superior to other human beings? You think that it's OK to kill innocent people just so that your country can stand proud and maintain the hegemony over the rest of the world?

Look, killing innocent people of another country, ethnicity, and faith can never be justified. You say that it's for the good of America? Well, put yourself in their shoes. Knowing you, you probably wouldnt dare to "stoop down to such a level."

Comment

Will you listen to yourself! You're starting to sound like a fascist!
                              You think that Americans are superior to other human beings? You think that it's OK to kill innocent people just so that your country can stand proud and maintain the hegemony over the rest of the world?

Look, killing innocent people of another country, ethnicity, and faith can never be justified. You say that it's for the good of America? Well, put yourself in their shoes. Knowing you, you probably wouldnt dare to "stoop down to such a level."

Comment

Working...
                              X