FINALLY ATTACKS HAVE STARTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard, You are an ass.

Don't you realize all of this is to free those people?

Comment

Jeff, dont you get agressive will you

greetings
      Philip
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

100 % with you, Richard, those US kids just don't understand. But then again, if you know what they learn in school, and how their TV news are done, then it is not surprising.

US: we have to do it
        others: why
        US: because of our security
        others: but killing innocent people is not right
        US: it is, for the sake of our country
        others: this is not right
        US: you are scrapy asses

That's about the niveau of this discussion here. And this very much seems to reflect the current niveau between the USA and the rest of the world, except Britain.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

RE

What you people don't understand is America is going places, your countries are stuck, stuck in the mudd, and going nowhere. America is protecting itself from a killer of almost everything! If it involves killing innocent people of that country, I'm far it, it's a war, they are meant to prove a point, and a point we are making, and in these war, people die, it's life.

Yea, the reason we have these great TV shows, is because we know how to make use of our time, TV shows teach something here in America, to understand we are the best, and will protect the citizens of this GREAT country AT ALL COSTS.

And besides, your just pissed your governments are too much of a pussy to do anything about it, so you put the blame on America, all were doing is protecting ourselves, is that wrong, here in America is sure isn't, over in your 3rd world countries it might.
          Cory Klimko
          KSNA Photography

Comment

Hello--

OK......I have been debating on whether to come in and say my two cents worth or be shut down by other countries saying mean stuff whether its the truth or not about the USA. First.....I am from Illinois. My cousin is in the airforce being based in OKlahoma City. He was not deployed because he hasn't finsihed his training. Now......Is not THE ENTIRE REASON WE ARE GOING AFTER IRAQ IS TO GET SADDAM HUSSEIN OUT OF HIS COUNTRY?? Why are we doing this? To protect the American people and believe it or not....IRAQI people as well!!?!?!?!?!?! Yes, thats a shock ain't it....??? Saddam is a TERRORIST. He kills other people, he has not a care in the world for his own people and other people except his own, inhumane self! WE are trying to get him out of his country or even better KILL HIM so that we do not have to worry about him coming back with MORE POWERFUL WEAPONS, and STRONGER BATTLES then what he has now. I want to go to war, but if possible just go to get what you came for(Saddam) and get out ASAP, even if means some people are dying. Now, is it our fault we started this war??? YES. Is it our fault some innocent people have been killed or will be killed in this war? YES. But, like they say FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTED!!!!! We started this in 1991. WE were trying to free the Kuwait people from Saddam and so that he couldn't take over Kuwait. Now they succeeded, next thing on the list is to GO AFTER SADDAM. Now.......surely, there can't be any disagreement with what I said, maybe complaints, but no "I DISAGREE". NOw, go USA, and Go British People.
            Alex.

Comment

Now here comes the bashing along with my post!!!

Coery...I backed you up, now you back me up now please!!!!!

Alex.

Comment

I totally agree with you Southwest737 I guess it takes more time for some people to realize that.
                My Pics!

Comment

RE

Yep exactly. I have nothing else to add.
                  Cory Klimko
                  KSNA Photography

Comment

Without getting too involved, all I want to know is what will the nay Sayers complain about when Iraq is free and the Iraqi people enjoy the same liberties that American's enjoy? What will you say then? If we let things stay the way they were with Iraq the killing of innocent people would have continued. There comes a time and place when you simply can't let the "norm" continue, America and our allies realize that, the U.N doesn't. This war is a message to the world that evil will not be tolerated and freedom will prevail.

Comment

OK, people, I rarely do this:
                      REMEMBER THE SONG!!!!!:

War! What is it good for? Absolutly nothing! Sing it again..."

Comment

RE

Only one person's opinion. Thats too opinionated. After this war, Saddam is OUT, Iraqis with live a better life.
                        Cory Klimko
                        KSNA Photography

Comment

If this world thought that it needs a war, it would have said so. As long as mankind has existed, wars were fought, and usually started by brainless people who came to the end of their diplomacy.

A while back the nations on this planet decided to form a body that would furthermore try to avoid wars and find diplomatic ways. Over 180 nations joined this body, the latest to join was neutral Switzerland.

But what happens. A wild cowboy gives a damn shit on what a world organization advises. That's why wars have always been around, and will always be.

What the world today really needs is not another war, but another superpower that puts the USA back in its place. We need something like the old USSR.

Regards,
                          Peter

Comment

There are ways to oust Saddam, apart from waging wars. I have mentioned that in another post on the Off topic forum.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

[quote="aerpix"]
                              But what happens. A wild cowboy gives a damn shit on what a world organization advises. That's why wars have always been around, and will always be.

..... thats exactly the image I have of Bush!

-Philip
                              greetings,
                              Philip

Comment

RE

Oh whine, whine, whine aerpix, your sad Americ is the biggest and best? We could just step on your neutral Switerwhinners, nobody will ever bring us down pal, NOBODY. Count on it.

And whats with this wildcowboy crap? Thats pathetic? How about I call guy of Qatar the Wild Rag Head, Desert Bum, Camel Jokey? China - Wild Chinq, Wild No Eyes.

Does that feel good. Just because he's from Texas doesn't mean he isn't capable of carrying our the duties of President. Hell we GOT elected President, thats pretty hard here in AMERICA.

Go have some cheese you Swisswhinner.
                                Cory Klimko
                                KSNA Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X