No announcement yet.

FINALLY ATTACKS HAVE STARTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NWA_Flyer757 you come out with some real stupid answers and b******t all aerpix is doing is expressing his views, thats what the forums are here for right?

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

RE

Then let me!
      Cory Klimko
      KSNA Photography

Comment

Re: RE

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
        Then let me!
        I will and when you get suspended\banned for making a offensive personal comment to someone i shall say:

"Told you so!"

Thanks,

Joe,

Comment

RE

I'm just expressing my views, thats what the forum is her for right?
          Cory Klimko
          KSNA Photography

Comment

Re: RE

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
            I'm just expressing my views, thats what the forum is her for right?
            I have never knowen you to express a view without saying something about someone in the forum or condeming what they have said.

Anyway i'm going to grow up a bit i'm not going to let this go any deeper i dont want it to get into personal comments and run the risk of a ban\suspension

Joe,

Comment

RE

OKAY, fine, then stop freakin replying. DO you think I'm going to listen what you say?
              Cory Klimko
              KSNA Photography

Comment

Forget it Joe, his head is too thick. See, i'm just posting "my opinion".
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

RE

Great, I'm glad your able to do something other than sit in CHINA (HAHA) and think you can but your FLAT nose in AMERICAN issues.
                  Cory Klimko
                  KSNA Photography

Comment

For the third time, im not chinese!!
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

RE

For the 3rd time - take a hike.
                      Cory Klimko
                      KSNA Photography

Comment

What?? what does my not being chinese have to do with taking a hike. By the way, Hong Kong has some pretty good trails, that is if you want to step out of America.

Comment

RE

No thanks. That garbage city isn't for me When will your people learn.
                          Cory Klimko
                          KSNA Photography

Comment

Working...
                          X