Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Afganistan is getting their dirt re-arranged too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Afganistan is getting their dirt re-arranged too!

Well, well...... I wonder what the U.N. has to say about this?

RE

One word... (to UN) WANT SOME CHEESE FOR THAT WHINE
    Cory Klimko
    KSNA Photography

Comment

Dirt rearranged?

Have you omitted the fact that these are human beings? Obviously so. Do you feel it's right to be so arrogant as to crack such low and despicable jokes?

Comment

Same comment as here.

Nicki
        My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
          Dirt rearranged?

Have you omitted the fact that these are human beings? Obviously so. Do you feel it's right to be so arrogant as to crack such low and despicable jokes?
          It's not like ALL of the Iraqi people will die. U.S. troops aren't trying to shoot civillians, they're trying to protect them. If they're shooting at the U.S. Troops then, yes, they will get shot and most likely die. But also keep in mind that when a civillian, such as an Iraqi, get's hurt or shot, the U.S. troops will take care of them and nurse them back to health. They're not going to leave them on the streets and let them die.
          My Pics!

Comment

RE

Yep, all these freaks have the embedded in their mind, it's war against Saddam, and nothing but that.
            Cory Klimko
            KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
              Dirt rearranged?

I'm guessing you are referring to al Qaeda and the Taliban as humans? Even referring to them as dirt is a compliment. Any member of al Qaeda and the Taliban don't deserve to be treated humanly. They are the lowest form life on this Earth and their very existence needs to be wiped from this planet. Call me extereme, but so was 9/11.

Comment

The Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

RE

They've gone to far with their little stunts, there gone. FOR GOOD!
                  Cory Klimko
                  KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    Your really are kidding with that statement aren't you? The Taliban fully supported and let al Qaeda base themselves in Afganistan. That's like saying I didn't kill him but I let him hide out in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                      Originally posted by indian airlines
                      Your really are kidding with that statement aren't you? The Taliban fully supported and let al Qaeda base themselves in Afganistan. That's like saying I didn't kill him but I let him hide out in my house.
                      It's too bad the US didn't have the foresight when it was arming and training (as well as financing, with our tax dollars) the Mujahadeen, which would eventually become the Taliban. That's to be expected though, as they had the same lack of foresight when the US was providing Hussein with weapons, etc. back during the Iran-Iraq war.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4164_Z
                        It's too bad the US didn't have the foresight when it was arming and training (as well as financing, with our tax dollars) the Mujahadeen, which would eventually become the Taliban. That's to be expected though, as they had the same lack of foresight when the US was providing Hussein with weapons, etc. back during the Iran-Iraq war.
                        You liberals sure are stuck in the past aren't you?

You can make no coherent argument regarding what's currently going on, so you refer to events that happened 20+ years ago as a way to continue your U.S. bashing.

Why don't you try debating the facts as they stand now instead of pointing to events that happened 10-20 years in the past?

As I'm sure you are already aware, hindsight is 20/20.

The reason that Osama bin Laden was helped by the U.S. in the 80's, by the way, was to attempt to quash the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. I wonder if the Ruskies considered that non-U.N. sanctioned invasion to be "without legal merit," as they've so clearly stated the U.S. action against Iraq to be...
                        Trump is an idiot!
                        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave4164_Z
                          You liberals sure are stuck in the past aren't you?
                          This really isn't a good way to start out a post. Funny how the word "liberal" has been twisted by "you conservatives" into something very different than what Webster defines it as. Stuck in the past? Yes, I'm still wishing for those days of peace and prosperity back in the 90's, when the deficit was on the way down and the stock market was on the way up, among other things.

You can make no coherent argument regarding what's currently going on, so you refer to events that happened 20+ years ago as a way to continue your U.S. bashing.

Why don't you try debating the facts as they stand now instead of pointing to events that happened 10-20 years in the past?
                          What constitutes the facts as "now"? Is there a time limit? How about starting with the Afghanistan pipeline project, or the Project for a New American Century? Do you even understand what has bred this contempt that we are now dealing with?

As I'm sure you are already aware, hindsight is 20/20.

The reason that Osama bin Laden was helped by the U.S. in the 80's, by the way, was to attempt to quash the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. I wonder if the Ruskies considered that non-U.N. sanctioned invasion to be "without legal merit," as they've so clearly stated the U.S. action against Iraq to be...
                          Ruskies? Funny, haven't heard that term since the old paranoiac days of Ronald Reagan and the bad evil "Ruskies". Afghanistan was invaded, along with the other nations, by the now defunct Soviet Union. It was also the key catalyst to its downfall, since at that time the Soviet Union was running short on funds brought about by over-extension and imperialistic goals, along with a multitude of domestic problems that were not properly dealt with. That should sound familar to the current US administration.

You are right about one thing, hindsight is 20/20. Remind yourself of that in about 10 years.

Comment

Good to know Chris is not a Liberal.

The deficit was on the way down, because taxes were on the way up.. and the president's pants were around his ankles.... :P

Lots of dirt getting re-arranged in Iraq today

Keep up the good work boys!

Comment

See?! It is hard for them to argue that!

Comment

Working...
                              X