Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you that think 'War with Iraq' is wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not happy because someone died (nobody died, by the way.)

I was happy because whoever is fighting the war, will know that war is futile, and a big waste.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

RE

So we don't go to war, and wait for the UN (phew) to do something? Well France sure HAD a problem with us, and would be willing to do anything to stop a new resolution, so why bother. To beat the monster, you have to become a monster.
      Cory Klimko
      KSNA Photography

Comment

If you want to know what I think on this, please take the time to read my post. I have not said anything about the UN anywhere.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

RE

Thats great, but if in fact we didn't go to war, thats probably the most logical way to doing things. Bush made the right choice, Iraq is ours before weeks end.
          Cory Klimko
          KSNA Photography

Comment

The way you talk, you make it seem as if USA has imperialist designs for Iraq.

Comment

RE

The way I talk is not the way Bush talks. Litterally, Iraq is ours by weekend. What else should I say, Saddam will be gone, who's country is it?
              Cory Klimko
              KSNA Photography

Comment

The country is still Iraq. It will not be ruled by USA. Anew Iraqi govt. will be set up, not an American govt.

Comment

Re: RE

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
                  The way I talk is not the way Bush talks. Litterally, Iraq is ours by weekend. What else should I say, Saddam will be gone, who's country is it?
                  With those kind of comments, it's no wonder that the rest of the world sees us as nothing but gun totin' redneck idiots.

One of the principle reasons behind this military action is to liberate the people for Iraq, not to take it for ourselves.

Trump is an idiot!
                  Vote Democrats!!

Comment

RE

Thats what I was implying. We are going to take the country, and WE are going to liberate Iraq, not France, not Germany. America is going to liberate Iraq.
                    Cory Klimko
                    KSNA Photography

Comment

RE

Anyway, let these countries think what they want. But always remember, who's going to be there when they need help? America, every single time. It's the American way.
                      Cory Klimko
                      KSNA Photography

Comment

Anyway, let these countries think what they want. But always remember, who's going to be there when they need help? America, every single time. It's the American way.
                        I do agree with that.
                        Trump is an idiot!
                        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                          I do agree with that.
                          I second that
                          My Pics!

Comment

indian airlines:
                            Good arguments. Thanks for a well thought out, well articulated post!

Chris Kilroy:
                            Glad to see someone from the pro-war camp finally made an effort to list some arguments. (Even if I am of a different opinion.)

NWA_Flyer757:
                            go read a book

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Saddam might be a bastard, probably he is, but what makes it the USA has to extinct him?

I am against this (and any) war, not against America. Since it is America which started the war, notabene without sanction from the UN, America is committing the very same crimes today that they accuse Saddam of.

If America cared so much about all the other areas of tension on this planet, and would DO something to solve them, then I would certainly admire what the USA are doing. But they don't, they only get involved where they can see profits waiting, but leave their fingers from those areas where real human help is required, but no reward is waiting. That's what upsets billions of people around the world.

And probably a couple of million of Americans, around 260 or so, should finally wake up and stop believing what their government is telling them. America has absolutely no interest in freeing Iraq or the Iraqi people. Their only interest is economic, aka oil.

Regards,
                                Peter

Comment

Working...
                                X