• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Happy Iraqis today

Freedom is a wonderful thing.

Hmm...no comments from the Doves.......

Comment

Sure freedom is wonderful, but when a 10 ton bomb falls on their head, they'll be dead!!
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Or if a sadistic ruler puts them through a shredder......

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
          Or if a sadistic ruler puts them through a shredder......
          ahh, I see you have been reading one of my posts
          Indian Airlines, I don't think Bush is aiming for Iraqi civillians I'll try to say this one last time---->Bush is doing the right thing. He is going to war to free the Iraqi people of the evil dictator that is killing his own people. Now, just think about it, if you were an Iraqi civillian, and you or one of your family members were put in a meat shredder or plastic shredder, I don't think you would like that, would you? Watch the news some more, and you'll see that the Iraqi civillians are thanking and hugging the U.S. soldiers, and they are actually banging on Saddam's pictures on the streets.
          My Pics!

Comment

And I say this one more time --> this war is crime and should be prosecuted.

Regards,
            Peter

Comment

I agree

Comment

RE

Haha, where your countries prosecuted when the fought in various other wars? NO.
                Cory Klimko
                KSNA Photography

Comment

As for Switzerland, we fought our last war in the 16th century, with the Italians against the French, and were defeated. Since then Switzerland is neutral. There are no wars for which we could be prosecuted.

Regards,
                  Peter

Comment

RE

Okay, go run down into your whole, and wait for the UN to help you.
                    Cory Klimko
                    KSNA Photography

Comment

There is no reason we would need help from the UN. And we are hot a 'whole' - I guess you wanted to say 'hole' - but merely a normal country that is respected as much as some other, much larger countries.

Regards,
                      Peter

Comment

Cory, what the hell are you rambling on about now?!!

Switzerland is a neutral country. No one in the civilized world would want to invade them. What is the point? Switzerland has done nothing to anger any country. It is simply a stable and neutral place where many like to place their money and gold for storage. You act as if Switzerland is next on Bush's list after Iraq. Yeah, right. And Pigs Fly!!!

Why do you bother posting!!! Your words are superficial. They make no sense, they're vulgar, and they're unsubstantiated.

Comment

RE

Okay, honestly I'm getting tired of this. I'll just tell you right now, that I don't need to keep doing this, you've proved your point, I cannot continue this, I'm just digging a deeper hole, to deep I cannot climb out of.

I will not be posting on any of these subjects from now on. You know how I feel, thats good enough.

Cory Klimko
                          KSNA Photography

Comment

Bravo, if there's no arguments any more, there is still a hole you can creep in. Well done, Cory!

Regards,
                            Peter

Comment

Working...
                            X