This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mason
    LOL... apparently I'm "bad" because I like to speak my mind...
    No, its because your mind is demented

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      Not to mention at the time we helped Osama defeat the Russians, Al Qaida was not quite formed.
      Yeah they were...
      Actually according to Encarta, Al Qaeda origins started in 1979. However it was not until 1984 it came to what it is today

Comment

hawkeyeted...

*yawn* Why don't you try posting a link that works?
        Nope, works fine for me. Here it is again for you.

Just because we supported Bin Laden in the 80's (to stop the spread of Communism, which you probably think is a nobal form of government), doesn't mean we knew how he would react 20 years later.
        Irrelevant.. this refers to the US-having-it's-evil-hands-in-everything post... here's just a piece of that puzzle.
        Not relevant? It is directly relevant. How you condemn the United States ex post facto amazes me. If you have a friend that you find out was stealing from you, do you blame yourself for his stealing, or do you condemn him? Like I said, the "If I knew then what I know now" is not an argument.

You're in no place to be calling me ignorant, buddy... the only thing I've learned today is JetPhotos.net forum is NOT a place to find intellect...
        Yeah, you're a funny guy.
        You still haven't provided me any proof of your assertions. You still are arguing with rhetoric, generalizations, and epithetic rants.

Anyways, back to gazing at your idiot President.. is that drool on your chin?
        I've got a question for you:

Why all the hate man? I mean, what specifically makes you hate America so much? I think you started to touch on it with the "US-having-it's-evil-hands-in-everything" comment. What specifically do you assert the US has thier "evil-little-hands" in? What should the US stay out of?

Besides, I do believe that Mohammad Atta slipped into the US out of Canada.................

Comment

Hawkeyeted wrote
          Nope, works fine for me. Here it is again for you.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/09/10/36235.html
          Works fine for me also

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            At least our national symbol isn't a stupid leaf
            Chris, that is the dumbest conclusion I've ever seen. It just totally removes all credibilitly from your arguement.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Mason,

What about the points I raised in earlier posts? Have you not read them yet, or are you not responding for some other reason? No offense, but I feel as though I am talking to a wall...
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                No offense, but I feel as though I am talking to a wall...
                You sure you want to give him that much credit?

Comment

........everyone knows Canada is the 51st state

At least our national symbol isn't a stupid leaf
                  Well, with these type of remarks, I think the Canadians were right on: A lot of us Americans are arrogant...
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Honestly this BS needs to stop.

If you think your annoying then you can ask privately not waste time and space.

Kurna, Co sie tu porobilo?
                    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Working...
                    X