Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iraq soldiers surrendering as fast as we can take them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq soldiers surrendering as fast as we can take them!

Just proves they are not as dumb as their ""Leader""

Re: Iraq soldiers surrendering as fast as we can take them!

Originally posted by JeffM
    "Leader"
    Leader?

More like dictator

Thanks,

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

RE

Tyrant fits best.
      Cory Klimko
      KSNA Photography

Comment

Iraq and its army has not much to put up against the massive colation forces. It is therefore not surprising that a lot of Iraqis surrender - they have no other choice.

So instead of celebrating POWs, you better thought about the unfairness of this war.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

RE

Saddam could have left, counldn't have he. SO stop balming it on us, your freakin idiot. He had the chance to leave, it was his confidence that screwed everybody over. Moron.
          Cory Klimko
          KSNA Photography

Comment

Do you really think, Cory, that if someone came over and told Bush to leave his country in 48 hours, he would do so? It is understandable that Saddam did not leave.

But then again, I believe you can not really think, because what comes out of your brain onto your keyboard can not really originate from thinking.

Regards,
            Peter

Comment

RE

Here in America, our government is fine. There's nothing wrong with it. People have freedom, you want to tell me it's the same over there?
              Cory Klimko
              KSNA Photography

Comment

Just for the record, Cory, your country is reigned by a governor, as Mr. Bush has never been elected for president.

Regards,
                Peter

Comment

RE

What the hell is wrong with your head? Are you that stupid. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Oh yea, you guys don't know what that is, the UN does everything for you.
                  Cory Klimko
                  KSNA Photography

Comment

There is nothing wrong with my head, I just checked it out, it is still where it should be, and I feel fine. I would not consider myself to be stupid, but may be a few of us are a bit too intelligent for you?

George W. Bush is basically still Governor of Texas. Theoretically he is not the rightful president, because the Americans have not elected him.

Regards,
                    Peter

Comment

RE

We've had an election already, your stupid countries reporters probably covered that too, I would assume? Gore lost.
                      Cory Klimko
                      KSNA Photography

Comment

Yes, you had an election, and about two months to find out who won. If the time was taken to count again, your president today would be named Al Gore, and not George W. Bush. But the latter managed, with the help of is brother who is Governor of Florida, to avoid a proper count.

And one thing is for sure. Under the leadership of Mr. Al Gore, who I highly respect, your country would have gone an entirely different way. A way which would be to the good of the USA.

Regards,
                        Peter

Comment

Peter,
                          How do you figure Bush was not elected? I would love to hear this.

Don't bring the "popular vote" issue up either. There is no such thing. As you know, we use the electoral college. Let's just say it is similar to a series of games, a play off so to speak. I'll use a 5 game series as an example.

Team A plays team B in game 1 and wins 1-0.
                          Game 2 goes to team A, 3-2
                          Game 3 goes to team B, 6-0
                          Game 4 goes to team B, 5-2
                          Game 5 goes to team A, 2-1

Team B scores a total of 12 points,
                          Team A scores a total of 6 points.

Team A wins the contest 3 games to 2.

Comment

RE

No, thats where your wrong. They did have a recount. And Bush did win. Gore didn't even win his own state. Only the freakin liberals. Plus why do you care. Your freakin government brainwashes you, tells you that anything will war is bad. How sad, there's things in life that will always need war, this is one of them. Do you want us to talk with Saddam, ask him nicely to leave. Right, will never happen, he doesn't even listen to the UN (phew), so what now?
                            Cory Klimko
                            KSNA Photography

Comment

Jeff, I am aware of the US election system, and when I said "the Americans did not elect him" I meant that the electors of each state did not elect him. There were several states where the results were very narrow, and only because the time was not taken to re-count the votes, Bush is now president. It may as well have been Al Gore. But since we do not know I prefer to say that your country is basically reigned by a Governor.

I would not say that we have a freaking government. I bet you do not even know how this country is governed. Our government expressed that it is deeply sorry about this war, and remained very diplomatic with this. The Swiss people, however, have clear words: this war is illegal and should be stopped immediately.

Regards,
                              Peter

Comment

Working...
                              X