• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 14 to

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Being 14 is nothing bad at all. But being 14 and expressing oneself like Cory is.

Regards,
      Peter

Comment

I'm 15..and Cory,

Its kids like you who give us a really bad rip, ya know? So Stop! Easy solution for an evolved person to understand

(THIS COULD BE A TEST!)

Comment

Richard, speaking as a southerner (I'm originally from Georgia), the history of the Confederate States of America is one that many Americans stradle the fence on. The issue of slavery was their biggest downfall, however their bravery and courage to stand up for their own rights is held in the highest regard. and also remember this... General Robert Edward Lee, considered throughout the world to be one of the greatest generals of all time, Fought for the Confederacy, and is arguably the most beloved General in American History.
          so you too, need to read up a bit on your History and world affairs. It is not the nation of the Confederacy that Americans abhorr, rather the institution of slavery.

As to NWA, he's just a backwoods redneck, and if he's NHS, then that says volumes about the rest of his school.

Comment

RE

ATLCenter, I've already posted, and said I've stopped about the war, and all my crap. Is it still necessary to go on about the subject?
            Cory Klimko
            KSNA Photography

Comment

Thanks for the confession of crap, NWA.

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

Working...
              X