India's military starts terrorism against POK civilians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India's military starts terrorism against POK civilians

After killing 30-50,000 IOK civilians, the Indian Army has been firing on POK farmers in the field deliberately and insdiscriminately.

Bullshit
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

30,000-50,000 civilians killed?

Whatever! You probably got them mixed up with militants or terrorists.
      Show me this source....

Comment

To take your stance.......

Prove it is FALSE!

Comment

I will. I don't have time now, but you bet i will, and I'll rip you to pieces this time. You've just crossed the line as far as i'm concerned.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

oh my God, I crossed the line this time

Comment

It is currently the habit to cross the line in the US, so do not expect more from these guys.

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

JeffM:

you wrote:
                To take your stance.......

Prove it is FALSE!

you've just committed the most elementary fallacy in debating. Never, ever make a controversial statement and simply say "disprove it" when people ask you to back your claim. But I guess they don't teach you that at McDonald's, do they? I'll have an order of fries and a medium Coke with your next comment please, Jeff.

Comment

OK. Here's to all you racist, fascist, imperialist forum users. I am referring specifically to certain people, and they know very well who they are.

JeffM. Hmm...seems to be a new habit of yours; fight with people on the forum; realise that its hopelessly one sided and that you are fighting a losing battle; look at the countries the users in question are from, and rake up old, sometimes even false issues about their countries, attempting to defame them. Just what does this prove?? You have no real argument to support your stance. I'm not talking about people who are pro war, i'm talking about you. There are other people on this forum who are opposed to my viewpoint, but they substantiate their views with real arguments. That's called healthy debate. For example, Chris. He is pro-war. That opinion goes against mine. Fortunately, his maturity level rises way above yours. Unlike you, he has nowhere resorted to the level of slander and personal attacks that you have benn employing over the past few days. If you think that you can discredit users by raking up internal problems about their countries, you have another think coming. Now just a few things about your posts. Firstly, the Indian government has never sent soldiers into the Pakistan-Occupied-Kashmir area, except during the Kargil war. All civilian losses were on the Indian side, and these were caused due to shelling by extremists. Even the USA maintains this. Bit of a shock, ain't it? Yeah.

Second, 30000-50000 civilians!!! What the hell are you talking about. If ever such an incident was to occur, it would have been widely published in numerous newspapers. I mean, lets face it...30000-50000 civilians!! Also, yeah, rake up the Tehelka issue. I admit, part of it was true, but part of it was a scam, and it was proved. As for the part of it that was true, yeah, India has its own internal problems of corruption. Most countries do. Does "Watergate" strike a bell?? And how about the Clinton-Lewinsky affair? Ahh, you vaguely remember something now, don't you? Yes, these things happened in USA!!!

Dissing Switzerland and India won't get you anywhere, except perhaps off the forums.

NWA_Flyer757. You are the epitome of immaturity. I hope that level of English is OK with you (I just thought perhaps you may not understand the big, fancy words). Once again, you are pro-war. Fine. But the way you and JeffM have been using these forums, is atrocious. Now, knowing your intellectual level, I would probably expect replies of "yeah, whatever" from you and JeffM. I'm fine with that. As i said, it's what I would expect. Now, I wouldn't expect you to change your ways. But I would just like to make one thing very clear, you are making no point at all by calling me a twerp, nitwit, wimp, loser or whatever it is you want to call me. You are using these forums as a stand for blatant, slanderous, personal attacks. Just incase you didn't know, i'm not the only user who is disgusted with you and your ways. I can only hope for you to stop your slanderous posts, not because i'm scared, but because I do not want to make these forums an unpleasant place.

Peace.,

Tanuj.

Comment

I Agree I dont think anyone could have put it a better way

NWA_Flyer757 And JeffM Thats how you should put your arguments insted of making fun of other cultures and religions and lauging at other countries ways of dealing with things.

Joe,
                    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Beautifully said Tanuj.

Comment

RE

Your right I won't change. I've had it with other countries hating America for their entire lives, it's a stupid, why does everybody hate us you ask? Where the best, has it ever occured to you we have all the aliens from other countries? YES, Asia, Middles East, Europe. If you love us that much, to run on over here, then take the time to love us from whever you are. The US will always we there in a situation that involves YOU. Get used to it.

And your wrong on everything else
                        Cory Klimko
                        KSNA Photography

Comment

Thank you, Tanuj, there is not much I could add, your are 100% right .

NWA_Flyer 757, you wonder why everybody hates the US? You are wrong, as you mostly are, we do not hate the USA, we hate US citizens like you, with your blatant and slander language, and with your arrogance towards the rest of the world.

The only problem is that there a few too many of your kind, about 260 million!

Regards,
                          Peter

Comment

RE

So basically you hate the USA. What do you like the land? Give me a break moron. The people are what makes this country so great.
                            Cory Klimko
                            KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by NWA_Flyer757
                              Your right I won't change. I've had it with other countries hating America for their entire lives, it's a stupid, why does everybody hate us you ask? Where the best, has it ever occured to you we have all the aliens from other countries? YES, Asia, Middles East, Europe. If you love us that much, to run on over here, then take the time to love us from whever you are. The US will always we there in a situation that involves YOU. Get used to it.

And your wrong on everything else
                              It's obviously in one ear and out the other with you. Aliens you call them? So, it seems we have a fascist who can't spell for sh1t. People don't hate America because they're the best. And who's to say America is the best? America has the most powerful military, biggest economy in the world, and a beautiful landscape. That doesn't systematically make your country the best. But to such narrow-minded fools, this apparently does. Refering to Aerpix, many hate America for its arrogance. Of course you don't see this, it'd mean you having to look out of your bubble. I don't think you have the capacity to something that intelligent. I know many Americans myself, yes, Americans who are disgusted with some of the stigmatas of American foreign policy.

Personally, I don't hate America. I think it's a great country with generally very friendly and humble people. Unfortunately, America is also disgraced with people like Bush, yourself, and Jeff et al.

Comment

Working...
                              X