This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Dot...

Q: Why do Hindu women have the red dot on the forehead?
    A: Because their husband smokes while they have sex!

Look, I have no problem with arguing world affairs. But I don't think we should start knocking other cultures and religions.

Comment

Good Richard, then don't. I can keep up by myself.

Comment

What the heck,

How dare you start mocking other faiths and cultures. I don't care if your are but a petty atheist with no knowledge of what lies outside your borders, but don't ridicule the faiths and cultures of others. You have no background knowledge so keep your bigotous mouth shut.

For you to blatantly continue to do this is despicable and such would make you no better than Saddam Hussein!!!

Comment

Richard, this post reflects the current arrogance of the American towards other nations, religions and cultures.

Regards,
          Peter

Comment

Yeah aerpix, you're right, he's too stupid to know and care.....

Comment

Hmmm, Jeff has made fascist comments, he's made racist comments and he's captivated by thoughts or war. Ever have dreams about swastikas, Jeff? Take a good, long look into the mirror.

Comment

hmm...... JeffM and NWA_Flyer757 Theres somthing the same about them oh i know!

They only care about America!

Meybe there brothers

Joe,
                | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

And they have over-patriotic attitudes bordering fascism.

AC A340-500, well said. But, Knowing Jeff, he will probably knock Germany and you for being Nazis. Something mindless like that cliche of his personality.

Comment

Jeff have to agree with the others. While I'm always up for a good joke if the joke offends present company then it should be kept to yourself.

Comment

RE

These are funnay as hell

Let me remind you. I'm from the South, I have two favorite flags
                      Cory Klimko
                      KSNA Photography

Comment

'Redneck' would be understatement when it comes to you, NWA_Flyer 757.

Regards,
                        Peter

Comment

RE

I have towo favorite flags
                          Cory Klimko
                          KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                            Jeff have to agree with the others. While I'm always up for a good joke if the joke offends present company then it should be kept to yourself.
                            I also agree, while it may have been funny, I saw it as a disrespectful comment to the religion.

Comment

Jeff and NWA, I have agreed with many things you guys have said, and kept my mouth shut on many things I disagreed with from you two, but this one I can't help but admonish you.. There is NO excuse to mock other cultures here, especially with the international nature of this site. Jokes like that IMHO should get you banned permenantly. It was not funny, and it reflects badly on you, as well as Americans in general. Keep in mind that on the international scene your behavior reflect directly on your country, and insulting anyone's cultural or religious beliefs is inexcuseable.

Comment

Working...
                              X