No announcement yet.

You know it's a crazy world, when ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's a crazy world, when ....

The best Rapper is white

The best Golfer is black

and ..

Germany doesn't want to go to WAR.

Oh, don't forget the day America declared war on a country it once backed.

Comment

... and there is no one to stop the US from starting illegal wars.

Regards,
      Peter

Comment

RE

Illegal wars. HAHA, funniest think I've heard all day
        Cory Klimko
        KSNA Photography

Comment

Then you probably do not hear very well. Starting a war without the consent of the United Nations is a war crime and violates international law.

Ever been to school?

Regards,
          Peter

Comment

RE

The UN can go jump off of a cliff. It's like a child trying to stop the bulldog, haha. Freakin UN idiots. There a waste of time. They think they are so hot shit, there nothing. America will never listen to those morons, there to pathetic. America is too good for the UN.
            Cory Klimko
            KSNA Photography

Comment

Originally posted by aerpix
              Then you probably do not hear very well. Starting a war without the consent of the United Nations is a war crime and violates international law.

Ever been to school?

Regards,
              Peter
              And having biological and chemical weapons isn't crime??? If anything, I think you should go back to school.
              My Pics!

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaPacific
                And having biological and chemical weapons isn't crime??? If anything, I think you should go back to school.
                Then again, who sold them those secrets? The USA.

Comment

Having them is no crime, as you also have them, or not?

Using them is a crime, but so far Saddam only used them against his own people. This is in no way acceptable, but it is not really the USA's business.

It is UN business, and the weapons inspectors have requested proof that these weapons have been destroyed. There was no time, however, to await Iraq's reply, as the USA decided to start war anyway.

Regards,
                  Peter

Comment

Sometimes I wonder. Why did they even draft rez. 1441 if they weren't going to give it time to work? Simple answer, they wanted to look like they tried diplomacy when to your average world affairs buff, it's obvious that they didn't.

Comment

This world has always worked in one simple way: At the end of diplomacy, there is war. So this world should invest more time and money in diplomacy than in armament.

Regards,
                      Peter

Comment

Yo, I quite like that philosophical statement.
                        Makes sense too. Hell, if we all just listened to eachoter and respected what they had to say, then we'd have no wars. But, there are always the intransigents, the hard-liners who will never listen. It's a shame really.

Comment

Before I get the flak, I am also referring to Saddam Hussein among others.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                            Originally posted by AlohaPacific
                            Then again, who sold them those secrets? The USA.
                            :COUGH:COUGH:----->Clinton!!!!:COUGH:COUGH:
                            Clinton sold secrets to China, but I don't think the U.S. ever sold secrets to Iraq telling them how to use and build WMDs. It's probably France, Russia, Germany, and China that sold them WMDs. You wanna know why those countries oppose the war? Probably because when the U.S. finds all of the WMDs and inspect them up close, they'll know that probably one, if not ALL of those countries sold them WMDs and then they're going to get in trouble.
                            My Pics!

Comment

This war is legal. 1441 authorizes it, Congress ok'd it.
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X