US shoot down allied fighter.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US shoot down allied fighter.....

More soldiers died of 'friendly fire' and crashing helicopters than of Iraqi fire....

The Americans are a bigger danger for themselves than Saddam is !
    greetings,
    Philip

True, and that's why their president and his family have now 48 hrs left to leave the US. If not, America will face war from the Arab League .

BTW, I put up a post on that shoot-down in the Aviation Discussion Forum .

Regards,
    Peter

Comment

The shoot down was a hoax. There was no fighter that got shot down.
      My Pics!

Comment

I think it was similar with the last Gulf War. Of the Americans killed in action, most were killed in accidents rather than by the Iraqis.

Comment

If there has no fighter been shot down, why do all TV stations report that?
          A Patriot hit a RAF Tornado near the Kuwait border -> confirmed message!

greetings,
          Philip

Comment

For you 'hoaxies', Commander Al Lockwood of the Royal Air Force confirmed live on TV that one of their Tornadoes was shot down by friendly fire. Why would a British commander do so if it was a hoax? Do you think he gets much sympathies back home? Aloha_Pacific, you suck!

Regards,
            Peter

Comment

Originally posted by aerpix
              For you 'hoaxies', Commander Al Lockwood of the Royal Air Force confirmed live on TV that one of their Tornadoes was shot down by friendly fire. Why would a British commander do so if it was a hoax? Do you think he gets much sympathies back home? Aloha_Pacific, you suck!

Regards,
              Peter
              It was actually confirmed that there was no military plane that got shot down on the news. I guess now they're saying one got shot down. Sorry about that
              My Pics!

Comment

Okay then.

Regards,
                Peter

Comment

Working...
                X