No announcement yet.

Where is our resident bitter old man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JeffM is gone (definately about time too).....as for Jeff Miller, well he's still here-it's not too difficult to work out what his current screen name is, an ego like that is too big to hide for long.

Matt
    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Alright all of whiny little pukes, you wannabe airline CEOs, there's a new sheriff in town, and I will not tolerate any of your antics in these forums, do I make myself clear? If you thought JeffinDEN was a hardass, then you've got another thing coming! I will make you wish that he was still around!

:P Just kidding! I could have added more, but I was laughing too hard while writing that.

Comment

I was about to say...!

Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
          Alright all of whiny little pukes, you wannabe airline CEOs, there's a new sheriff in town, and I will not tolerate any of your antics in these forums, do I make myself clear? If you thought JeffinDEN was a hardass, then you've got another thing coming! I will make you wish that he was still around!

:P Just kidding! I could have added more, but I was laughing too hard while writing that.
          There's still one more hardass here for you to compete with.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            Originally posted by srbmod

There's still one more hardass here for you to compete with.
            and that would be? There's a difference between being a hardass and being ignorant

Comment

I think we need to figure out who PT737SWA is holding a grude against!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                I think we need to figure out who PT737SWA is holding a grude against!
                I don't hold grudges, because I'm not a GIRL! Seriously though there's someone who bashes everything I say. Someone who's very anti-WN and pro-union. That should be enough to figure it out.

In other news, I just officially got my first topic locked that I started! Yay for me! It was the "Do I dare ask" thread. C72 did it.

Comment

Phew, that rules me out. I don't care about Unions.

You made me nervous PT.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                    Phew, that rules me out. I don't care about Unions.

You made me nervous PT.
                    I know you're not a big fan of WN but we're cool. Water under the bridge.

Comment

• I respect the employees of WN.

Always so happy/upbeat.

Comment

• show me a pilot who isn't pro union. Pilots love to do what they do and many companies realize that. If they dont have someone to watch out for their well being, then everyone would be getting paid very little and would not be able to pay off their loans they took out to learn to fly. They'd also be working long ass hours and that would be unsafe. I think those in the airline industry who are anti-SW, are so for a reason. While it is a free country and they can charge whatever they want, they've really kicked the rest of the industry in the junk just like walmart has done to old mom & pop stores. SW has figured out a way to charge very little for their fares. This fits their cost structure and obviously they're having no problems making a profit. Other airlines that have been in business for a long time and cater to a different type of customer are forced to drop their prices to compete with southwest even though they may not be able to afford it because of the way their companies are built. This makes it very difficult to compete with Southweston shared routes, but if they dont they would lose a lot of customers and would go under faster than if they try to compete by dropping fares. While WN's business plan works very well and is very ingenious, they really screw up the marketplace for everyone else. Again its a free country and they can do what they want, but that doesn't mean everyone else needs to like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          show me a pilot who isn't pro union. Pilots love to do what they do and many companies realize that. If they dont have someone to watch out for their well being, then everyone would be getting paid very little and would not be able to pay off their loans they took out to learn to fly. They'd also be working long ass hours and that would be unsafe. I think those in the airline industry who are anti-SW, are so for a reason. While it is a free country and they can charge whatever they want, they've really kicked the rest of the industry in the junk just like walmart has done to old mom & pop stores. SW has figured out a way to charge very little for their fares. This fits their cost structure and obviously they're having no problems making a profit. Other airlines that have been in business for a long time and cater to a different type of customer are forced to drop their prices to compete with southwest even though they may not be able to afford it because of the way their companies are built. This makes it very difficult to compete with Southweston shared routes, but if they dont they would lose a lot of customers and would go under faster than if they try to compete by dropping fares. While WN's business plan works very well and is very ingenious, they really screw up the marketplace for everyone else. Again its a free country and they can do what they want, but that doesn't mean everyone else needs to like it.
                          If someone wants to bash Southwest, they can bash till they're out of breath. Won't bother me. I'll never have remorse for WN making money. People like to say "WN is putting people (pilots) out of the job." You know what? Bull $#!* The other sorry money-losing airlines are putting their own pilots out of the job. While I don't want anyone to lose their job, I won't apologize for being part of a successful Company. I don't ever expect everyone to LUV Southwest but I'll defend my stance until the cow's come home. Rant Over.

Comment

• and you should be proud of your company. They are a good company, they are disliked by many because they shake the industry up. now on another note, you say that sw bashing doesnt bother you. I dissagree, you seem to get rather pissy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PT737SWA
                              Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              show me a pilot who isn't pro union. Pilots love to do what they do and many companies realize that. If they dont have someone to watch out for their well being, then everyone would be getting paid very little and would not be able to pay off their loans they took out to learn to fly. They'd also be working long ass hours and that would be unsafe. I think those in the airline industry who are anti-SW, are so for a reason. While it is a free country and they can charge whatever they want, they've really kicked the rest of the industry in the junk just like walmart has done to old mom & pop stores. SW has figured out a way to charge very little for their fares. This fits their cost structure and obviously they're having no problems making a profit. Other airlines that have been in business for a long time and cater to a different type of customer are forced to drop their prices to compete with southwest even though they may not be able to afford it because of the way their companies are built. This makes it very difficult to compete with Southweston shared routes, but if they dont they would lose a lot of customers and would go under faster than if they try to compete by dropping fares. While WN's business plan works very well and is very ingenious, they really screw up the marketplace for everyone else. Again its a free country and they can do what they want, but that doesn't mean everyone else needs to like it.
                              If someone wants to bash Southwest, they can bash till they're out of breath. Won't bother me. I'll never have remorse for WN making money. People like to say "WN is putting people (pilots) out of the job." You know what? Bull $#!* The other sorry money-losing airlines are putting their own pilots out of the job. While I don't want anyone to lose their job, I won't apologize for being part of a successful Company. I don't ever expect everyone to LUV Southwest but I'll defend my stance until the cow's come home. Rant Over.
                              I find something I agree with you on. Same scenario as the "The World verses Wal*Mart" BS

Comment

• Jeff Miller?

Is That who we're talking about here?

Signed
                                E-Diddy! aka DLKAPA(A.net) aka Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X