The First pictures of the new Toy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First pictures of the new Toy's

Wrong plates but these have since been changed.

A NSW High Pursuit car. Its a 2004 model VY Holden Commodore.

Enjoy the pics! I have yet to drive the first one shown, but have been in the passengers seat.

Traffic Support Vehicles (Booze Bus)

Hope you enjoy. I thought some people who like to see that we upgrade our fleets pretty soon, when new vechicles some out
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Where are the Random Breast Testers?

*snip*

) I was driving down the Monaro Highway one day when this UFO screeched up behind me at about a billion miles an hour .. turned out to be one of the volvos that they were testing. I heard they eventually wrote it off and I havent' seen one since. Guess that means they've decided to stick to Holdens.

When are the plods getting Utes? and change their colours to BLACK!!!

ADG
    ADG
    No makeovers please .....

Comment

Those Commodore's are awesome cars compared to their Vauxhall cousins here in the UK. I wish they'd send them over here!! The biggest engines (2.6V6) here harldy compare to the 3.6V6's and 5.8V8's Holden engines.

And then there's the Monaro - oh to have one of those! I tried fitting one in my suitcase before my holiday finished, but it wouldn't fit.

The traffic cops here all seem to drive Volvo T5's at the moment, although the new Vectra is starting to creep in.

Comment

I'm definitely a fan of the Sprinter. They're beginning to take off over here now. They're sold under the Freightliner (cargo version) and Dodge (passenger version) names over here.

Comment

The Merc Sprinter is also widely avialable in France, just under original Merc brand.
          The Holden is much more interesting itself, looks also more awesome than the once locally avialable Opel Omega.
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Hmmm i have some other pics in the proccessing of being developed. ADG We have currently got 6 random breath testing machines located in and around the suburbs! but what the hell is with the ufo thing?

We have some utes but these are ford utes with a paddy cage on the back its sucks becauuse they dont have much grunt behind them
            Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
            X