FS2004 vs. 767

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS2004 vs. 767

I know fs2004 and reality are two things very far apart, but witht the new project opensky 767 (dash 200 and 300) the ailerons feel very heavy. Does this replicate the feel of a real 767? It's very hard to control this way. This is weird because I have read before that the 767 is actually very light on the controls. Maybe you could shed some light on this AJ?

Hi
    Have a a question in the same ballway.

I am a happy owner of LDS767 with is very easy on controls (feels like a cessna lol).

How is the real deal to fly. is it also very light at the controls ?.

Best regards

Peter
    Best regards

Peter Lund

Comment

That's funny how different is the same aircraft from two different FS designing groups. Totaly different
      I own both LDS 767 and POSKY's and I can't see the difference in flying...

Comment

get the LDS 763, you wont be dissapointed. The controls are a lot smoother then the POSKY, I highly Reccomend it!

Patrick, did you get the prob you were having with the LDS fixed?
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Hi Jordan, I use the Level D Simulation 767 on FS2004 to prepare for my actual simulator rides. In modern glass cockpits simulator exercises are very much about management so I can fly non-precision approaches and non-normal situation on my home PC to find any tricks or traps bfore going and putting my licence on the line!

The main limitation is that engine out situations cannot be properly replicated (I don't have a fancy rudder pedal system on my PC). That being said we have three 767 simulators that all fly quite differently, one very much like Level D. Previously I used PIC with a Posky 767 and had no problem with it.

Regarding the 767 itself it is a wonderful aircraft to fly. If Beechcraft built heavy jets this is how it would fly!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
            get the LDS 763, you wont be dissapointed. The controls are a lot smoother then the POSKY, I highly Reccomend it!

Patrick, did you get the prob you were having with the LDS fixed?
            Ya still... that sux

Comment

Working...
            X