Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hi, from a lot of the overhead views of aircraft, i have seen that on the wings of a lot of planes close to the fusalage, their are like white spots with arrows on them
    What are they?
    Thanks

Originally posted by nath15
    Hi, from a lot of the overhead views of aircraft, i have seen that on the wings of a lot of planes close to the fusalage, their are like white spots with arrows on them
    What are they?
    Thanks
    If what you are referring to is what I think it is, it is the area in which passengers are allowed to move in case of emergency, as the area and it's arrows lead the pax from the overwing emergency exits to the slats/flaps of the plane where the pax can get off.

Comment

[photoid=5870070]

What DAL said..
      Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-12-11, 12:46.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        If what you are referring to is what I think it is, it is the area in which passengers are allowed to move in case of emergency, as the area and it's arrows lead the pax from the overwing emergency exits to the slats/flaps of the plane where the pax can get off.
        yep, its really important that they go in the correct direction because if the engines are still running, being in front of the wing could be a really bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          yep, its really important that they go in the correct direction because if the engines are still running, being in front of the wing could be a really bad thing
          Isn't that how kebap meat is being produced ?

Comment

Working...
          X