Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as737700
    replied
    The only dash 8 cockpit I've been into was on the Q400...the cockpit on these birds look a bit different don't they? Great pics.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Nice shots! I wish more pilots would post shots of their "office" on here.

Leave a comment:

• LRJet Guy
    replied
    I'm not real happy with it, and haven't been for a while. I'll send a PM when I get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Sioux39
    replied
    Great Pics

LRJet Guy: Sorry if this derails the thread but by the pictures I'm assuming you work for Piedmont. They came poking around UND a couple months ago looking for pilots, I didn't apply but it's something I'd like to do when I finish school. How do you like Piedmont?

Leave a comment:

• LRJet Guy
    replied
    I went there once while visiting some friends near Hazlet. I was wondering what that pier was for. I've seen ships docked there, but had no idea.

Leave a comment:

• Electric-Jet
    replied
    I notice you have a shot of Sandy Hook. I go there all time to watch planes going into JFK. It also shows the bridge that connects the Navy ships to Earl Navy base.

Leave a comment:

• LRJet Guy
    replied
    I'm sure my company frowns on it as well. That's why all my shots were either taken above 10K, from the cabin, or from the jumpseat.

I wish those were sunset pictures. I've been stuck on the morning shift for quite sometime now. Thanks for the compliments though!

Leave a comment:

• Colin Parker
    replied
    Great photos of your workplace and some lovely sunset shots too!!

I would love to post some of my work photos to share with you but as our company forbids photography in the cockpit, annoyingly I can't!! My avatar will have to make do....which of course I did not take.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    would anyone be against making this a sticky so that everyone who flies in the front of something can post pictures taken from the cockpit?

Leave a comment:

• JSchraub
    replied
    Sweet shots man. whatever you gotta do to get those magical 1500 pic turbine. Well maybe not whatever..

Leave a comment:

• ExpressJet145
    replied
    Nice pics. Cant wait to see more . I love the Dash 8s haha.

Leave a comment:

• LRJet Guy
    replied
    The Dash is a great airplane. I fly 100s and 300s. Many of ours are a little dirty on the inside as well, but are being cleaned as they go through heavy checks.

As with most airlines, especially regionals, there is way too much BS involved...

I'm using a Canon SD-600.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Nice shots, what camera are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    Nice pics man. How do you like that Dash 8? I work on the ramp at PVD and we deal with the Freedom -100 series ones that I believe you fly. Nice planes but they insides are dirty . Oh well what can you do. How long have you been flying them? How do you like that job?

Leave a comment:

• LRJet Guy
    replied
    I'll give that a try.

I'm still learning with the thing. First trip I had it was right before Christmas, and since then I've shot over 1200 pics. Many have been crap, but I still have 7 or 800 on my computer. Not all worth posting, but some are pretty sweet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X