• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one here even..

http://www.bredow-web.de/Sinsheim-Sp...mov_ka-26.html

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick55
      Correct on type and location, please place another pic.
      Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

I dont think they've thought about any aerodynamic with this chopper. Flying box anyone ? Haven't seen it before.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Heres something a little bit different for ya'll.

Comment

• Boeing 747?

-Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by z740
              Boeing 747?

-Chris
              Negatory

Comment

• How about a DC-10 or MD-11? And is it a cargo plane?

-Chris

Comment

How about a DC-10 or MD-11? And is it a cargo plane?

-Chris
                  Neither of them and no its not a cargo plane

Comment

• This is gonna be a toughie.

-Chris

Comment

• The old gray matter just perked up a tad. It's a Tristar? If not I give up for the moment.

-Chris

Comment

The old gray matter just perked up a tad. It's a Tristar? If not I give up for the moment.

-Chris
                        Im sorry to disapoint ya mate but its not a Tristar. Dont be giving up though..

Comment

• Oh that's ok. I now go into my private corner and quietly weep. Anyways you have the 1000th post in the thread. Congrats mate!

-Chris

Comment

• I take that back, you have the 1001st. My bad. Well it's just as good IMO. Anyways one last guess for the night.
                            An A330 or A300?

-Chris

Comment

Heres something a little bit different for ya'll.

1) Unless the man in the picture is really thin, this is not gonna be a wide-bodie.The width is in the 737/320 range. Most definately not tristar or 747.
                              2) The fuselage seems to indicate double-bubble because the windows are positioned particularly highly. Also, the fuselage illustrated at the bottom of the image slopes inwards too much when compared to the fuselage near where the man is standing. It should be much narrower in the man's section had this been a normal bubble as oposed to a double bubble. I am assuming section in front of the man is build over the wingbox.
                              3) Judging from the junk in the cabin it is either cargo or miliary. Since maverick55 already mentioned it is not a cargo plane, it assume it to be military.

So, what's it gonna be. Well, my guess goes to a plane based on the Boeing 377 Stratocruiser. Really guessing now, the C-97 tanker plane at the Spanish air force museum?
                              Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

• Originally posted by Petertenthije
                                1) Unless the man in the picture is really thin, this is not gonna be a wide-bodie.The width is in the 737/320 range. Most definately not tristar or 747.
                                2) The fuselage seems to indicate double-bubble because the windows are positioned particularly highly. Also, the fuselage illustrated at the bottom of the image slopes inwards too much when compared to the fuselage near where the man is standing. It should be much narrower in the man's section had this been a normal bubble as oposed to a double bubble. I am assuming section in front of the man is build over the wingbox.
                                3) Judging from the junk in the cabin it is either cargo or miliary. Since maverick55 already mentioned it is not a cargo plane, it assume it to be military.

So, what's it gonna be. Well, my guess goes to a plane based on the Boeing 377 Stratocruiser. Really guessing now, the C-97 tanker plane at the Spanish air force museum?
                                OOOHHH you're good!! I had a feeling it was gonna be a military plane but I decided not to say anything until I had run out of civilian planes first. I have to agree that it is too skinny but I didn't realize that until I saw the guy in the middle. I would have to say that once again you get to go.

-Chris
                                Last edited by z740; 2007-10-11, 22:19. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                                X