Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This handy device went on sale on April 1st....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This handy device went on sale on April 1st....

I found a link to this handy little device on the Malta Air Spotters website.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tracker.shtml

....must rush out and get one !!

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Just out of curiosity: you did click here as well, did you?
    View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
      Just out of curiosity: you did click here as well, did you?
      http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tracker2.shtml

Gerardo
      Oh yes. I may be daft.....but I 'aint stoooopid !!
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Lasers can be dangerous when pointed at planes. There were some incidents at TEB a couple of years back when they were pointed inside the cockpits, causing problems for the pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
          Lasers can be dangerous when pointed at planes. There were some incidents at TEB a couple of years back when they were pointed inside the cockpits, causing problems for the pilots.
          Pretty sure it's a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
            Lasers can be dangerous when pointed at planes.
            What?!
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I think I read the whole thing too quickly...

Comment

Crunk, I'm not sure if you genuinely don't know what BOK is on about, so I'll fill you in. If you do know, then I'm just saying it for the sake of it

Over the last few years, there have been a growing number of incidents where people on the ground have pointed lasers (not the little pointer ones you buy in the local supermarket, but proper lasers) at the flight decks of commercial airliners.

They have temporarily blinded one of the pilots on a couple of occasions, and so caused a few safety scares. It seems to have died down over the last few months, but was threatening to be a bit of a problem, as by the time the police get out there, they've already caused problems to a few aircraft.

There are some real bright people out there

Comment

Originally posted by MCM
                  Crunk, I'm not sure if you genuinely don't know what BOK is on about, so I'll fill you in. If you do know, then I'm just saying it for the sake of it

Over the last few years, there have been a growing number of incidents where people on the ground have pointed lasers (not the little pointer ones you buy in the local supermarket, but proper lasers) at the flight decks of commercial airliners.

They have temporarily blinded one of the pilots on a couple of occasions, and so caused a few safety scares. It seems to have died down over the last few months, but was threatening to be a bit of a problem, as by the time the police get out there, they've already caused problems to a few aircraft.

There are some real bright people out there
                  There was that douchebag near Teterboro that tried to say his 10 year old daughter did it.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                    There was that douchebag near Teterboro that tried to say his 10 year old daughter did it.
                    Yeah thats the example I was thinking of. My that works minutes from TEB.

Comment

Working...
                    X