Clear All
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
General Discussion Forums
Aviation Discussion Forum
Discuss anything aviation related, such as airline news, specific aviation questions, etc.
Topics: 23,973 Posts: 202,581
Last Post: The early bird.
23,973 202,581
LH-B744
by LH-B744
Aviation Safety Discussion Forum
Use this forum to discuss aviation safety related incidents, accidents, and other aspects of aviation safety.
Topics: 2,485 Posts: 60,026
Last Post: Here you go, Evan
2,485 60,026
Evan
by Evan
The Briefing Room
Discuss different aspects of airline and technical aviation operations.
Topics: 297 Posts: 9,481
Last Post: LUFTHANSA LIVERY
297 9,481
LH-B744
by LH-B744
Flight Review Forum
Share reviews of recent flights you've taken!
Topics: 1,788 Posts: 15,032
1,788 15,032
Military Aviation & Space Forum
Discuss any and all things related to military aviation and spaceflight.
Topics: 695 Posts: 4,150
695 4,150
Off Topic Forum
Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
Topics: 8,650 Posts: 128,036
8,650 128,036
Aviation Photography & Videography Forums
Aviation Photography Forum
Discuss aviation photography techniques, equipment requirements, etc.
Topics: 7,152 Posts: 68,172
7,152 68,172
Digital Photo Processing Forum
Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!
Topics: 4,299 Posts: 102,884
4,299 102,884
Aviation Videography Forum
Discuss aviation videography techniques, equipment requirements, digital encoding, etc.
Topics: 2,506 Posts: 3,002
2,506 3,002
Aircraft Types and Other Photo Data
This is the forum to ask questions about the info/data that goes with your photos, including aircraft types, photo categories, etc.
Topics: 1,245 Posts: 7,038
Last Post: Bad Info - Location
1,245 7,038
verplanken
Aviation Hobby Forums
Flight Simulator Discussion
Post tips, stories, questions, or screenshots related to Flight Simulation software.
Topics: 2,518 Posts: 23,586
2,518 23,586
DK_Edits
Model Aircraft Discussion
Discuss that new Dragon Wings release, custom-built models, show pictures, etc.
Topics: 443 Posts: 3,883
Last Post: My model Collection
443 3,883
DK_Edits
Misc. Aviation Hobbies
Discuss aviation hobbies which aren't covered in the two forums above, such as Safety Card collecting, memorabilia, etc.
Topics: 356 Posts: 2,596
Last Post: Aviation slides
356 2,596
DK_Edits

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 3847 users online. 9 members and 3838 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,019 at 18:41 on 2023-08-14.

JetPhotos Forums - The Friendly Way to Fly Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 64,666   Posts: 712,712   Members: 27,879   Active Members: 438
Welcome to our newest member, nicolasarico.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Devin J Photography
    How do you remove dots on windoes from your pictures?
    by Devin J Photography
    Hello! Yesterday before my flight, I was taking pictures of some planes through the windows at the McNamara Terminal in Detroit. If you have ever been to that terminal, you know how hard it is to get pictures because of the tiny black dots on the windows. When I was editing pictures today, I found it quite challenging to try to remove them with Photoshop and Lightroom.

If anyone knows any way to remove them, please let me know. Thanks!

Here is the photo if you're curious:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKHGwgmFwXpRd0xMeG9Gp6QfKuHLge7i/view
    Today, 23:24
  • LH-B744
    Baltimore, Maryland.
    by LH-B744
    I still wonder how a jetphotos junior member should be treated who's here since less than two weeks. Ok, he has tried to upload a so called 'photoshopped' photo
    into the jetphotos database queue, i.e. a photo which is not Original any longer, and that not only once, but he tried it twice with exactly the same altered Original (?) .

But people are young, I was young 15 years ago when I became a jetphotos member. So, I assume that this is a sentence which should be there for all new jetphotos members all the time,
    every time when they log in, within the first 4 weeks at least:
    Do not try to upload altered Originals! You better visit the place again and come back with a photo that fulfils the jetphotos quality criteria and the jetphotos photo upload criteria.

I dont' know if there is such a friendly help for all new members. But back on topic.

Baltimore.

In the night from Monday to Tuesday March 26th 2024 01:27 a.m. local...
    Today, 22:48
  • nicolasarico
    Photo rejection and appeal rejection
    by nicolasarico
    Hi there I have a photo that was rejected twice because it was unlevel when I looked at it , it was perfectly level with everything so I’m asking what I should line it up with so it is ‘level’ ...
    Today, 22:35

Tags

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

• BA747-436
    Post Your Photo Milestones here.
    by BA747-436
    Hey guys thought it would be good to have a thread dedicated to those moments which you wish to share with the rest of the community. This thread will be for those "my 500th shot" posts. Please view this topic regularly and congratulate as you see fit. Enjoy!
    2005-02-15, 12:48
  • AJ
    Bad Info - Location
    by AJ
    Please post your queries about Location info here!
    2007-04-23, 23:45
    Account not Verified
    by Guest
    Hi, I decided to sign up again for Jetphotos after deleting my previous account due to a variety of reasons. I have created my account, however I never relieved a verification email.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    2020-01-24, 01:12
  • AB_Siddique
    Editing advice for AB_Siddique
    by AB_Siddique
    Hello & Good Day,
    My first help seeking post to the forum. Pardon if any mistake please.
    This photo (ID 9132072) get rejected and will it be worthy or any chances of getting approved if I solve the problems?
    If yes, also help me with the rejection reasons. Is just cropping the edges may solve the problem?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    2021-05-16, 12:28
  • Thomas Harding
    Thomas Harding - editing advice
    by Thomas Harding
    Hello, I've been having trouble lately with trying to upload​ to Jetphotos for photos that have been taken of aircraft within the sky. For the photo below of an Etihad A380, when I scale the image down to the minimum upload size of 1280 pixels x 720 pixels, as well as making sure it fits the 16x9 ratio requirement, the image file size is below the 250 KB minimum requirement. I have tried everything from using a different software to scale down the image such as GIMP and Paint.net, to increasing the camera's output file size to maximum, as well as making sure the aircraft takes up nearly all of the image when initially taken, therefore requiring very little cropping. However none of these work as the largest file size always seems to be around 100 KB lower than the minimum, for this example at 154 KB. I have noticed that images of aircraft in the sky that I've taken have much lower file sizes than images of aircraft on the ground, which does make sense since there are more details...
    2023-10-30, 19:34
Working...
X