Hot photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot photo?

I have a photo of Blue Angel 161942 but it has been moved to the U.S.S. Lexington and that’s where my photo is. The last photo of the aircraft was in 2012 but it was with the blue angels in service so would it be considered hot since it’s been stored to a museum

Originally posted by Shannibal32 View Post
    I have a photo of Blue Angel 161942 but it has been moved to the U.S.S. Lexington and that’s where my photo is. The last photo of the aircraft was in 2012 but it was with the blue angels in service so would it be considered hot since it’s been stored to a museum
    Does it wear a different paintscheme from the one on last pic ? If not then it isn't hot.

Regards

Alex

Comment

It’s still in blue angel livery and all but has the names of volunteers on the nose gear panel

Comment

So not a hot photo, it doesn't need to jump the queue.

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Just wanted to clear something, in the guidelines about hot photos, on #5 it says " Other Newsworthy events", does the first flight of a brand new aircraft type count as a Hot? for example the 777X?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Sheeder View Post
            Just wanted to clear something, in the guidelines about hot photos, on #5 it says " Other Newsworthy events", does the first flight of a brand new aircraft type count as a Hot? for example the 777X?
            At the moment we are not accepting such images as hot, since we already have images of that particular airframe on the DB. If that changes, will post an update here.

Comment

After some discussion amongst the crew, it was decided that this event was newsworthy enough, and have started accepting images of the event. There is a 48-hour window from when the first image was accepted for which you can submit your images, but keep in mind despite the poor weather conditions, regular quality standards will apply.

Comment

I had a question on these two Rejected photos: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8692212 https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8692188
                They got rejected for "change not significant enough" because the Nose Wheel names had changed as wondering because in the guidelines it says New stickers counted as hot. And I've uploaded photos as hot before with new names on F-16's so will F-35 name changes work the same way and count as hot or not?

Comment

I had a question on these two Rejected photos: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8692212 https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8692188
                  They got rejected for "change not significant enough" because the Nose Wheel names had changed as wondering because in the guidelines it says New stickers counted as hot. And I've uploaded photos as hot before with new names on F-16's so will F-35 name changes work the same way and count as hot or not?
                  These are very minor changes and as such don't qualify for hot. If other images were accepted for such reasons, you can consider that to have been in error.

Comment

Can I get a pre screen of these photos please?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can I get a pre screen of these photos please?
                      Sure:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Working...
                      X