Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lugges | prescreening

Hello,
    Could someone take a look at these pictures?

regards
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	476.6 KB
ID:	1046043Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0397.jpg
Size:	668.8 KB
ID:	1046044Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0253.jpg
Size:	569.4 KB
ID:	1046045Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1301.jpg
Size:	548.4 KB
ID:	1046046Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1145.jpg
Size:	566.0 KB
ID:	1046047

Originally posted by lugges View Post
    Hello,

regards
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24366[/ATTACH]
    Sure, what would you like to know?

Comment

If these pictures are okay for Upload or would they be rejected, I dont exactly knew where to post it besides here

Regards

Comment

If these pictures are okay for Upload or would they be rejected, I dont exactly knew where to post it besides here

Regards
        You will need to post the images you actually plan to upload. These images are full-resolution, and appear to be more or less unedited. Can't give advice on images that can't actually be submitted. I suggest editing them properly, and then re-posting those versions here.

Comment

I tried to edit Pictures but I dont really know how to read the tools in the queue or what exactly edit I have Photoshop but I mainly use it for other things not Photo Editing, so beside the size what would you recommend me to edit at these Pictures

Because I'm a beginner and i don't know what exactly to search

Regards

Comment

I tried to edit Pictures but I dont really know how to read the tools in the queue or what exactly edit I have Photoshop but I mainly use it for other things not Photo Editing, so beside the size what would you recommend me to edit at these Pictures

Regards
            You can search around (this forum, google, youtube, etc..) for various editing workflows, but each person will have their own prefered way of doing things. Basic adjustments you will need to make include cropping, leveling, contrast/exposure, sharpening, and color (in your case the images looks like they were taken through the terminal window, so severe color corrections will be needed). Once such adjustments have been made, and the images re-sized for submission, you can post them again here.

To say more is difficult, since asking 'how can I edit my photos' is like asking 'how can I prepare dinner'. There are multiple different correct ways of doing it, all depending on what you would like to achieve, the tools available to you, and the material you are starting with.

Comment

Mohammed Zaheer's editing tutorials are what I used to teach myself the editing process. It works really well. They're for Photoshop though.

Comment

Regards
                I would strongly suggest you read thoroughly the upload guidelines here https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version for several times until you remember them. Once this has been done you will know exactly what need(s) to be corrected in your photos.

HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD UIH CXR DLI SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH RGN MNL CEB HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG WUH ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A20N - A319 - E190

Comment

Hello,
                  You've already received a lot of good information, but something that stands out immediately to me would be how dark your pictures are. I'm not sure of your monitor settings or environment, but you may want to evaluate these as I suspect you're probably seeing a lot more brightness than we are.

Comment

So guys thank you all for your great tips
                    Based on them I tried to edit the TUI Magic Life Picture
                    Could someone look at it, I centered it more, corrected the Horizon, put more Contrast and resized it

Name:	unedited_kleiner.jpg
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	1035138

Name:	edited_tuimagic.jpg
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1035139

Many regards and thank you!

Comment

So guys thank you all for your great tips
                      Based on them I tried to edit the TUI Magic Life Picture
                      Could someone look at it, I centered it more, corrected the Horizon, put more Contrast and resized it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24474[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]24475[/ATTACH]

Many regards and thank you!
                      Once again, you will need to post actual upload-sized images. The first is 1920pix, and you don't have large-size uploading privileges yet. The second is only 400pix.

Comment

Here it is the resized Version

Could you now take a look at it?
                        Thanks
                        Last edited by lugges; 2019-05-16, 13:13. Reason: Uploaded wrong Picture

Comment

Thanks
                          I'm not a screener, so wait for official word, but:

1. Crop seems off. There's a lot more space on the left side than the right side.
                          2. The tail seems soft, especially when you look at the lettering on the tail.

Comment

Thanks
                            This would be rejected for dark/contrast, color, horizon, cut off, and soft. The color and crop are the biggest issues. It looks like it was taken through a window, so severe color and contrast correction will be needed.

Comment

Working...
                            X