Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva 787

Hi,
    I recently got rejected a photo of a B787-9 Eva Air because of the lack of "special scheme". In the appeal I got the statement that this is considered a special scheme. As every 787 Eva has in fleet has this "787" decal I think it isn't a special scheme but is the "787 version" of Eva Air livery. Also if you check for every reg in the DB if special or not you see like a 50% accepted with it and 50% accepted without.
    So, can we put a standard and declare now what we should consider, fix the DB in this way and so we won't have trouble in the future thinking if special or not?
    Thanks!
    Regards,
    Federico

Originally posted by wamozart View Post
    Hi,
    I recently got rejected a photo of a B787-9 Eva Air because of the lack of "special scheme". In the appeal I got the statement that this is considered a special scheme. As every 787 Eva has in fleet has this "787" decal I think it isn't a special scheme but is the "787 version" of Eva Air livery. Also if you check for every reg in the DB if special or not you see like a 50% accepted with it and 50% accepted without.
    So, can we put a standard and declare now what we should consider, fix the DB in this way and so we won't have trouble in the future thinking if special or not?
    Thanks!
    Regards,
    Federico
    There is already a standard in place. A livery promoting something special is a special livery. There is no livery for a certain aircraft type. Another example: the 787 sticker on ANA's Dreamliners.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Ok, but look at the DB how many there are in "standard" scheme accepted. Way too much. So why not every screener follow this standard?
      I suggest to fix those photos in the DB to prevent other problems with this doubt. I speak for me now, before uploading I checked the same reg in the DB and I found out that the last 3 photos accepted (and also others older) were in "standard", and so I choose. I know screenrs are human and they can make mistakes, I'm not complaining for my rejection. I just ask for a more correct version of the DB.
      Nice evening!

Comment

Working...
      X