I have resigned....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have resigned....

I often get individual communications via email or IM requesting help with various issues. For varying reasons I have found it necessary to resign my position with jetphotos. I will still be happy to assist if I can but you need to know that any assistance given will not reflect the views of the JP crew.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Sad news, Brian. You're the first who help me in the forum when I joined JP.net community last year, such a nice guy! things happen in life, hope everything is fine with you.

Regards,

Vinicius

Comment

Always annoying to see a wise man leave his post. thank you a thousand times for the help and foresight you brought

Best regards

Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        ...any assistance given will not reflect the views of the JP crew.
        Is this a significant issue, or you just in "lawyer mode"?
        Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          I often get individual communications via email or IM requesting help with various issues. For varying reasons I have found it necessary to resign my position with jetphotos. I will still be happy to assist if I can but you need to know that any assistance given will not reflect the views of the JP crew.
          Dear Brian,
          I believe that there is not one person here who doesn't appreciate you for your great contribution to the site and the community over many years.
          For me personally, your resignation is very unfortunate.
          Yours,
          Erez.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
            Is this a significant issue, or you just in "lawyer mode"?
            I might have been better off saying “ might not necessarily be.....”
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Esso Garage by LHR 027R a few months ago, Brian. I'm sure that many on these pages have gained from your freely shared knowledge. I hope you will continue expressing your views.

Aircraft photography is not an exact science. There are both technical and aesthetic considerations. I believe that I have learned a lot from the reviewing process and forum advice given by you and others here.

Best
              --
              David dubya Wilson

Comment

Absolutely bad news, Brian.
                I have considered you as the face of Jetphotos.
                We will miss you a lot.
                Best regards
                Nito

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

Very sad to hear this Brian, we will miss you! Thanks a lot for all you have done for JP and the support you provided to photographers contributing to the site. Hopefully you will still be active on JP and the forums and we will continue to get to see your photos and advice.

Thanks and regards,
                  Siddarth

Comment

Have you also retired mate?

Comment

Working...
                    X