Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Airport Photos of NON-ICAO listed surfaces

Dear Admins,
    Few weeks into the new upload forms, which now have a duplicated one for airports only.
    I'm trying to upload a non-ICAO coded airport surface but seems this isn't possible any longer.
    How should I proceed?
    Thanks
    Mirko

PS: There are a few other examples in the database:
    Last edited by bleuair; 2019-06-18, 14:37. Reason: took the links out, not chasing hits...

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
    I'm trying to upload a non-ICAO coded airport surface but seems this isn't possible any longer.
    How should I proceed?
    Hey,

All of the photos that you linked above were entered as "Other locations" so you should be able to continue to do that.

Don't enter a code in the autofill, use the location option under the Genre selector. Add the country and there should be options under that including other locations.

Please let me know if that doesnt work.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Comment

Thank you Laurence,
      If I use the "airport" upload form, it does not allow "other location". But if I use the "aircraft" form and use 'airport' in the type fields, it works as it ever did.
      Thanks for your support.
      Regards, Mirko

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
        Thank you Laurence,
        But if I use the "aircraft" form and use 'airport' in the type fields, it works as it ever did.
        Thanks for your support.
        Regards, Mirko
        No problem.

Yeah, we should fix that at some point to allow non-ICAO coded airports into the airport upload form.

Thanks,
        Laurence

Comment

Working...
        X