Im at a loss. This photo was rejected for the following: Dark/ Underexposed - But you can see every detail clear as day (not to mention the clear sunlight in the background) Undersharpened (soft) - This photo is supposed to be undersharpened, but you can clearly read "Phenom 100" on the front of the aircraft below the windscreen. I would imagine that an undersharpened photo would be difficult to read something of that size..... Backlit - Its backlit by the sun.....not quite sure what that means, but i cannot move the sun...it tends to photo bomb photos lol. Horizon unlevel - earth is round, fellas. Need i say more? All of my agitation aside, how the heck can i fix this photo to look how Jetphotos would like it to look? If i over sharpen it, the quality WILL go down and it will look VERY pixely. If I brighten it, there will be a white haze over the photo. I could replace the background with a solid color if that makes them happy, but the other things have me at a loss. As a line tech/...