Keywords
Members
Tags
b763er x
  •  

• LH-B744
    started a topic LevelD 767 in the year 2021

LevelD 767 in the year 2021

Hm. I only try to take advice. Simulator topics belong to the simulator section. But in this case that requires a new topic, as I assume.

http://www.leveldsim.com/sevensix_home.asp

She still is alive? For fsx, and nowadays with windows 10 update? Wow.

I don't know if I already mentioned the story how I got my jetphotos nickname, more than 12 years ago.

That was a conversation between let's say a man who knows the B763ER quite well and me. And by then he told me, in Germany we have so many 767 pilots, why don't you try the 747.
    And I took his advice, and decided for Randazzo's LH-B744.

But if he'd ask me today again, the Condor Flugdienst 767-300ER still is very interesting. And challenging, with a range of not more than 5,900 nautical miles.
    Icelandair took off at Oslo Gardermoen with one of their B763ER, destination Antarctica. A distance between 7,600 and 8,300 nautical miles.

And Icelandair has...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-03-05, 02:02. Reason: A nightblue tailfin with yellow ornaments? Yes. :-D

• Qantas, and the end of the B763ER

Why did this happen? As I wrote earlier, I'd had never assumed that 'our' 747 (QF and LH) would live much longer than the 767. The 767 is younger than me, I'd never expected that. But, since I am here, a certain development in Europe has taken place. For everything that is less than "the real long haul"**, the intercontinental airlines have an alternative. And for sure, that's the reason why I have never spotted my nickname at my home airport. **less than 5,000 nmi, and I have not invented that saying. LH-Triple3 and A343 have been used here in the past. For today, one rare LH-A346 is on the EDDL schedule?! Hopefully, this bird is depicted well here on our platform. Seahawk?! Afaik, the smallest jet aircraft that my favourite airline has ever used to cross an ocean here, was indeed a LH-Triple3. I am born near the wrong airport to say much about LH-B763. LH avoided that type when Star Alliance was founded, in 1997. Successor, in case of LH: ? The LH-triple3 was inaugurated in 2004...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X