No announcement yet.

Need a vacation? Fly there dirt cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a vacation? Fly there dirt cheap!

Southeast is running a sale- 9 days, 9 destinations, $99!

Allentown
    Columbus
    Newark
    St. Petersburg
    Gary
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Orlando
    Newburg
    Las Vegas.

If you book within the next nine days, you can get a flight for just $99 each way, guarenteed, on any route. That can mean $99 for a route as small as Allentown (ABE) to Columbus (LCK) or as long as Allentown (ABE) to Las Vegas (LAS). But book now!
    www.acairport.com

Allentown
    Columbus
    Newark
    St. Petersburg
    Gary
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Orlando
    Newburg
    Las Vegas.
    LOL! Just what is there to do in Allentown, Columbus(OH I assume), Gary, and Newburgh, NY?
    Brent

Comment

They are underserved markets.

I fly from some of these airports on Southeast because they are a great airline and these airports are convenient and cheap.

Newburgh, NY is about 45 min. from NYC
      Gary, IN is about 20 min. from Chicago
      Allentown, PA is 1 hr. from Philly, 20 min. from the Poconos, and about 90 from NYC and Newark
      Not sure about Columbus, OH though, lol.
      www.acairport.com

Comment

Columbus, OH is in the middle of Ohio. My dad used to live there when he was little(his dad was in the Air Force), and all that's really there now is a Zoo and a bunch of people. :P
        Brent

Comment

Hey now, we have 1.8 million people in Columbus. Don't lump us with Allentown or (!) Gary.

The flights are served out of Rickenbacker, Columbus' cargo airport on the southeast side of the city.

$99 one-way Columbus-LAS or Columbus-ABE isn't cheap at all, though.
          My photos on jp.net

Comment

Too bad I am not around
            Fair deal, honnest conditions, the airline plays the card
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
              Hey now, we have 1.8 million people in Columbus. Don't lump us with Allentown or (!) Gary.

The flights are served out of Rickenbacker, Columbus' cargo airport on the southeast side of the city.

$99 one-way Columbus-LAS or Columbus-ABE isn't cheap at all, though.

$99 is pretty cheap, compared to what I found for you guys on other airlines!

CMH-LAS with a stop in MSP on NWA was $150 each way/ each PAX on the same dates that Southeast was $99. America west CMH-LAS was $220 each way per pax on that route nonstop. (Southeast is nonstop LCK-LAS).

However, CMH-PHL on US Airways was just $2.00 more each way than Southeast. Even if they were more expensive, I would pay it just for the A+ service, near 100% ontime factors, and the full can of soda.
              www.acairport.com

Comment

I paid $207 (Including all fees/taxes) roundtrip on UA CMH-LAS-CMH for June. Advance purchase right now for this route on all the majors is $178 r/t. I'm going to assume most people purchase a roundtrip ticket when going to Vegas.

Southeast doesn't fly to CMH and they don't do PHL from here either. It's LCK-ABE, two out-of-the-way airports. Of course you'd pay $2 more for better service and closer airports.
                My photos on jp.net

Comment

Working...
                X