Air Berlin in 7E7 Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Berlin in 7E7 Colors

I dont know if this has been posted yet but Air Berlin has painted one of its 737s in the new 7e7 scheme.

Looks great.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

WOW!

Comment

Though I'm not a big fan of the 7E7 (nor the 380 for that matter), I must admit, this livery is just great!!!!!
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

i wonder what kind of a deal they are getting to sport that livery....
        Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by assghanistan
            I'm not sure. According to the site Air Berlin will take delivery of the plane later this month.

I think United should follow suit with one of its 737s. The new United scheme would work really well with the 7E7 colors. I know it wont happen but it would still look really cool.

Comment

I really thought you were dislexic when I read the title of this post. That does look pretty sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by TUSHOU
                I think United should follow suit with one of its 737s. The new United scheme would work really well with the 7E7 colors.
                funny thing. i think the new UA colors and the 7e7 colors are very similar...the various shades of blue on a white fuselage.

anyhow, this 737 looks awesome! why air berlin?
                www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Originally posted by airplanegeek
                  Originally posted by TUSHOU
                  I think United should follow suit with one of its 737s. The new United scheme would work really well with the 7E7 colors.
                  funny thing. i think the new UA colors and the 7e7 colors are very similar...the various shades of blue on a white fuselage.
                  Maybe because UA is about to place a large 7E7 order?? I know it wont happen but one can only hope at least.

Comment

wow, that looks nice
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

HOT!!!

Comment

Would that imply that Air Berlin is interested in acquiring 7E7?

It is now operating an all 737 fleet. But 7E7 would make sense on some of its high density short range routes or if Air Berlin is considering opening long range routes to Caribbean or Africa.
                        Next:
                        None Planned

Comment

Air Berlin in 7E7 Colors

Looks absolutely great .

Well, AB is looking for up to 60 new planes to replace their entire fleet, and executives have said that while AB has only ever ordered Boeings, they are looking at Airbus too. So I think that AB and Boeing might have struck a deal, something like "You show your 737 in 7E7 colors at the ILA and Farnborough, and we make you an offer can't resist."

Would that imply that Air Berlin is interested in acquiring 7E7?

It is now operating an all 737 fleet. But 7E7 would make sense on some of its high density short range routes or if Air Berlin is considering opening long range routes to Caribbean or Africa.
                          They have said that they were considering adding a bigger type of aircraft, so a 7E7 order along the way in, say, 2-3 years, is not unlikely. And given the fact that Boeing wants to build a 737 successor based on the 7E7, it would be ideal because they would have only one cockpit, but would also be able to operate a bigger plane.

-Colin

Comment

I hope AB do order the 7E7, it looks fab for them in the 737!!

Comment

wow, that is a great c/s
                              He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Working...
                              X